Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: YAY! of the Day page 3

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    YOTD: Both the GOTD and ASDF threads had pages and pages to catch up on. Now THAT's a reason to show up to work on a Monday.

Oh, and I just met someone that told me a Rene Descartes joke. I <3 nerds so much!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    YOTD: Both the GOTD and ASDF threads had pages and pages to catch up on. Now THAT's a reason to show up to work on a Monday.

Oh, and I just met someone that told me a Rene Descartes joke. I <3 nerds so much!
    tell me the joke!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

YOTD: 1. Spring break starts for me today!! BOOYA!

YOTD: 2. Yeah those capris that have been my "next goal phase", are looking more like hip huggers (on the first wear).. doing some serious sagging and need another piece of goal clothes that are smaller!

YOTD: 3. Something freeing about not weighing everyday although I like the measurement report.. the scale done broke. So in reality not sure if this is a GOTD or YOTD
    Karin

Lynna is offline Senior Member

Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks him if he wants a drink. He says "I think not!" and ceases to exist.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks him if he wants a drink. He says "I think not!" and ceases to exist.
    LOL!! LOVE IT! I think I will add it for my geeky FB friends as well hahahah
    Karin

YOTD:

Locally grown blackberries were on sale at my local grocery store...I mean CHEAP! ~2lb for like $4.85 total. Uhm yes please. Also got the farmer's card. Huzzah!

Breakfast for today consisted of macerated blackberries in heavy cream. Delicious.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarefootPuffin View Post
    YOTD:

Locally grown blackberries were on sale at my local grocery store...I mean CHEAP! ~2lb for like $4.85 total. Uhm yes please. Also got the farmer's card. Huzzah!

Breakfast for today consisted of macerated blackberries in heavy cream. Delicious.
    *drool*
    so. jealous.

YOTD: Having parents to call to remind me that the good things in life are the small things. Things like having parents I can call and kvetch to about the idiot that broke into my car and stole my barn clothes. And knowing that my sarcasm during my report probably made it the most entertaining call of the day for the cop.

ArrGee is offline Member
    YOTD (yesterday)

My girlfriend and I were at a restaurant after a "hookie" day of play at the beach. I ordered a full rack of ribs (naked), the fries replaced with vegetables. The waitress had to check if the replacement was possible; in the end, it was, but I digress...

At the end of the meal, the waitress was surprised that I had polished off all the ribs and vegetables. She remarked that I should be "stuffed" (I wasn't), and that I was such a "fit guy" (I don't think so.) In any case, the flattery made my day, and it looks like PB is starting to have some visible effect. Needless to say, she got a good tip

It didn't really make my girlfriend's day (quite the opposite), but I feel vindicated from another time where a waiter got my order wrong because he couldn't stop staring at her "assets"
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRdnWCd/]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast