Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Less - Eat More page

NWPrimate is offline Senior Member

Sleep Less - Eat More

I figured this was relevant.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a quick way to get the news in a browseable TV format without all the b.s. you can find more at MOXNEWSd0tCOM's Channel - YouTube

I'm not affiliated with the owner of this channel in any way, just sharing a resource.

Nelle is offline Senior Member
    I'm not surprised. I myself tend to be an "emotional eater" including boredom and being tired. Thanks for sharing the vid.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I sleep a lot- in bed by 8:30 most nights.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPrimate View Post
    I figured this was relevant.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a quick way to get the news in a browseable TV format without all the b.s. you can find more at MOXNEWSd0tCOM's Channel - YouTube

I'm not affiliated with the owner of this channel in any way, just sharing a resource.
    I just stay up, and workout. Now, I'm not sure if this is healthy, either.

Sunnivara is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm always hungrier when I don't get enough sleep. Sadly, I don't get enough sleep most of the time. I hate going to bed and don't usually do so until I simply can't hold my eyes open anymore. Bad habit I need to work on.

NWPrimate is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnivara View Post
    Yeah, I'm always hungrier when I don't get enough sleep. Sadly, I don't get enough sleep most of the time. I hate going to bed and don't usually do so until I simply can't hold my eyes open anymore. Bad habit I need to work on.
    For me, the best sleeping pill is a hard workout in the early afternoon. By the time 10pm rolls around, my brain & body are ready to crash hard and it's a good feeling. Otherwise, I'm pre-disposed to night owl patterns. Are you lifting heavy things?

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    i used to stay up late because i worked odd hours and i still wanted to hang out with friends, this lead to eating...

now i don't think of food as social or out of boredom, so its much easier to stay up late and not eat

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Being sleep deprived definitely makes me hungry and gives me sugar cravings. But it also makes my skin ultra-sensitive, makes it impossible to focus, and destroys my mood. Bottom line is not sleeping is bad for you in a lot of ways.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

harambur is offline Member
    I also hate to point out the obvious, but if you sleep less you are awake more hours, hence you just might likely end up eating more due to fact you are awake more hours.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by harambur View Post
    I also hate to point out the obvious, but if you sleep less you are awake more hours, hence you just might likely end up eating more due to fact you are awake more hours.
    I agree with this. It links back to the same type of statistics that state Area X has a lower crime rating than anywhere else, but fails to mention that it could be because no one is reporting the crimes... or that the population is smaller than anywhere else by a long shot.

I too eat when I'm tired to keep myself awake - case in point, American Military History class...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast