Thread: First goals reached page

Great Scot is offline Junior Member

First goals reached

Primal Fuel
    Hello All,

I started primal back in November and I was 275lbs and just not a happy person. My first goal was to feel better and then without any prodding from me, I wanted to hear those magic words "Wow you look great and How much weight have you loss?!!!" Im now in the low 230's on my way to my goal of staying under 200lbs for the rest of my life. I feel great every day, I hike and bike riding season has started for me here in St. Louis so every day I have some fun in the sun. I went from a size XL to a large and my size 36 jeans feel a little baggy.
    I'm just under 5'9" and someone said I looked taller the other day LOL! I wish the best to the rest of you out there and enjoy reading your posts for inspiration. Mark you have really helped me find a new direction in my life!

Peace to everyone!

Scott777 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Great Scott Im in Belleville IL I am 511 and amd at 250 i was at 260 and I have lost lots of inches as well But I have been stuck at 250 for 3 weeks---can you please list what a typical day of food you are eating just wanted to compare with what Im doing I have a background in weight lifting so I would be happy with a weight of 220 or so i have a good amount of muscle...
    Peace
    Scott777

Hey Scott777,

My meals go like this for now. 3 eggs scrambled in the morning with a cup of coffee (black). I add hot sauce to my eggs as well. My lunches for the past few weeks have been small like just a granny smith apple or small bit of chicken left over from dinner. My dinner is salad with avocados,spinach,romaine,peppers and I like to add some chicken or steak to that. I keep it simple and if my family is eating something I should avoid worse case I don't eat. A big thing that helped me was to stop eating or snacking late. I also gave up any fruit that was to high in sugar like grapes. I do fall prey to weighing myself to often thats something I need to get over.So in basic eggs,steak,chicken,lots of salad and most fruit. I have yet to start doing pushups and my goal is pull ups. Right now working on getting my body use to bike riding again (need a cushion I think LOL)
    All the best to you!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Great job, Scot! Congratulations!

I also think my husband (6'1") looks taller when he's lost weight.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks Jenn, go luck to the both of you!!