Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark was right page

docfitch is offline Junior Member

Mark was right

Primal Fuel
    In Mark's blog, he warned us about the naysayers. My vegetarian sister sent me this:

All red meat is bad for you, new study says - latimes.com

activia is offline Senior Member
    *face palm* see mark's post today.. thread #7
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by activia View Post
    *face palm* see mark's post today.. thread #7
    Exactly. Shall we start a tally? I swear, it's getting to the point of those spam posts I saw in one of the forum sections, here.

Pov
    Pov is offline Junior Member
    My non-meat-eating close friend sent me the email to this study recently. She does it on the regular basis which pisses me off - better not answer as it will just get into a quarrel.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    They are obsessed with us. The doubters always remind me of athiests, they bang on more about how they don't believe in God than Christians do about their belief in God! (in my experience)
    Last edited by smilingjustalittlebit; 03-16-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

jimpag is offline Senior Member
    I swear to god if the vegetarian girlfriend to a friend of mine brings this up on Saturday when im going over there to a party I will literally explode, these articles gets me sick to my stomach

VTmeetsMontréal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpag View Post
    I swear to god if the vegetarian girlfriend to a friend of mine brings this up on Saturday when im going over there to a party I will literally explode, these articles gets me sick to my stomach
    You could eat a huge steak right in front of them and NOT die... I think that would be the best revenge!

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Slap her in the face with said cut of huge steak, before, during and after cooking.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    Just tell her you'd rather die 10 years ealier looking as good as this than live for another 10 years looking like you'd lived 100
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

jimhensen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    They are obsessed with us. The doubters always remind me of athiests, they bang on more about how they don't believe in God than Christians do about their belief in God!
    lol, this is a good comparison because I find many primal and paleo people treat it as some sort of religion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast