Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal, Alessandra page 9

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dangit, how is it you can be mad at someone, then they make you laugh?! Hmph. It's way past my bedtime, but I'm in a better mood.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Hope you are OK from your mini fender bender! And sorry you were angry! I have been so busy and a little overwhelmed the last few days but overall doing well and man I can so relate about not taking the time to check in and it causing the accountability to slide!!!

Be well,
    CJ

Thank you for asking CJ I'm fine. I was just a little shaken up by the whole thing. I knew I'd be okay, but normally when I get angry, I pray, go to sleep after hashing out my anger, and in the morning either fix my issue or carry on till I can. Nope, the reason why I was angry actually came to me and fixed itself. Headsmack! I'm already slightly off, I don't need anymore help in this department.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Happy to see it's fixed itself
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Ugh, two day lapse again, but yesterday was a busy day after work. Work itself was a bit boring, especially the class I had to take in the morning. I did put into play the standing up every 30 minutes for about 10 mins. This was mostly to avoid falling asleep in a room that was right at sleeping temp and the lights weren't all on so we could see the screen. I did get in my 10 minute trainer, but only one that morning.

B: 4 pieces bacon, some brisket
    S: I couldn't bring my lunch box with me, so I ended up with some vending machine mini salami, and some white chocolate coffee deal (I bought that to get change, stinking other machine not taking my five) and some dentyne gum. Can somebody please tell me why they put the hardest gum known to man in the vending machines?
    L: Big ass salad with some dressing. Mixed berries with mix of chopped walnuts and pecans
    S: Not sure. Wait, I know, it was some more TIA's in the ranch flavor. Seriously, those aren't allowed in my house again.
    D: Steak, cooked in bacon fat. Let it sit in the fridge with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder for about 2 hours. Salad and steamed broccoli. I peeled the outer skin to ease the taste because our dinner guests aren't the biggest fans of broccoli. Also shredded up some sharp cheddar, tossed the broccoli in with that and some butter. Made a pan sauce with the steak juice and bacon grease. Basically, I just poured some sherry, garlic powder and salt. Let it boil to thicken it, then added a little butter. Flavor was good, but I think I'll skip the butter next time.
    Dessert: This I had been planning during the week, so I knew this was coming. We went to Frazzleberries, who usually does have a gluten-free option, but they didn't at this location. So, I just went with what looked good. I don't even know how much I ate, but I didn't get a sugar high this time. Thank goodness, but the little one with us did get one.

Drink: Mostly water, except the coffee thing

I really want to get on myself about yesterday, but I'm not up to it. Blech.

Today I skipped out on breakfast. My sleeping in was cut short by me forgetting to turn off my alarms the night before. I didn't have to work today! I wasn't all that hungry by the time I finally woke up for the day. No 10 minute trainer, but I did lose another pound! WOO WOO! Only 14 more pounds to my goal weight!

L: Jason's Deli Beefeater, no bread, manager's special (which is half a sandwich and in my case, fruit cup with baked chips) I ate a few of the baked chips, but gave up after a while
    S: 3 pieces Lindt 85%
    D: Big ass salad chicken pecan style thing with some dressing
    S: About 13 almond crackers with some homemade pesto. Finally I had enough basil growing to make some! I used my licorice basil and some lemon lime, pine nuts, parm cheese, and garlic. Oh yeah, EVOO and some sea salt. Hmmmm, so good. So, the almond crackers are good for dipping!

Drinks: Water

Even though I didn't do 10 Minute Trainer, we did walk to the mall to get some stuff. I think the walk out and back was probably about 1 1/2 miles. Spent some time with a friend this evening as well. Hopefully all will be well with them.

Some pictures from the last hike out at Wildcat Bluff and SQUIRREL! He was in the tree outside our apartment.

dscn3344.jpgdscn3346.jpgdscn3352.jpgdscn3345.jpgdscn3356.jpg

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Killer shot of the squirrel! He's cute! We get them everywhere around here. I probably almost ran over 3-4 just doing my regular saturday errands today. They get gutsy... They try (and usually succeed) at crossing roads here right through traffic... courageous little buggers!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

We have prairie pups just down the road from us! The baby ones are just freaking precious. This tree is right between my apt building and the one next to us. So, getting this shot was easy. I've got some more. dscn3361.jpgdscn3359.jpg

It's Easter Vigil! Wonderful day today, for the most part, with Gabi and my mom. When I did finally wake up, I managed to get in 2 of the 10 Min Trainer workouts done, Yoga Flex and Total Body. Then it was off to a friends garage sale, then my mom's place. I ended up doing more of the yard work than Gabi did today. Slacker. She did her usual stuff, but mom's small yard needed more work, so I got to busting it while I was waiting on my comforter to wash and dry. I had to get our grocery shopping done today because two of my regular stores will be closed for Easter tomorrow. I pretty much had one main meal today and some other minor snacks. I wasn't that hungry today and ended up fasting 18 hours this time around from Friday night.

L: BLT lettuce wrap!
    S: Probably about 4 pcs Lindt 85% and one soft boiled egg from my mom's Easter Bread. Gabi doesn't like eggs, so I took one for the team Oh yeah, Communion Bread.

Drinks: Mostly water, did have some red currant tea at lunch with honey and some lemon juice. Communion Wine, like a sip of it.

Gabi and I dyed some Easter Eggs this evening, but she did all of the decorating. It's great because my lunch with have some color to it this week! Happy Easter all!

I wanted to post something in my journal, but I'll save it for the Best Your Stress group.

We decided to go to the 1 P.M. service that our church had set up yesterday, which was great. I got to sleep in, except I didn't sleep very well the night before. However, I did manage to get a decent breakfast in and two of my workouts done.

B: 1 slice each of pork and beef bacon. 2 Pamela's mix of gluten-free waffles. Not exactly sure how much maple syrup I used, but it might have been a few tablespoons
    S: One of Gabi's Ferrero Roche chocolate eggs and probably a total of 3-4 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate. Oh, and three slices of chocolate orange
    L: Two hard boiled eggs
    D: Lamb chop, broccoli, green beans, risotto, mint jelly, and some of mom's gluten free carrot cake. Yes, there was cream cheese frosting involved. Good stuff, true story

Drinks: Water and Iced Tea

Workouts: 10 Min Trainer Cardio and Abs. Man came over with kid last night and we played outdoors for a bit with the football, volleyball, running around and such.

Easter was a good day, for the most part.

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast