Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal, Alessandra page 71

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't know if that will work or not. This video is for public view.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

ecks is offline Senior Member
    It worked Damn girl you've got some pipes on you! And you're even cuter in video!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Thanks!

I went to the gym last night while Gabi was at Civil Air Patrol. I think I might just try to do certain areas of muscles when I'm at the gym. As for my morning mini workouts, I'll just stick with some total body stuff because that usually gets my blood pumping and wakes me up.

I had completely forgot about C.A.P. regulations when I let Gabi get some purple streaks put in her hair. That made her meeting a little more interesting for her. She didn't get too much crap about it. We just have to have it fixed by Memorial Day weekend because the squadron has something public to do that weekend.

Poor kid had a rough day at school because it seems like all of her friends had post-STAR test taking blues. I'm hoping that today will be much better for her!

I decided to try something new today. I bought a horned melon to go with my lunch. I'm not sure how I feel about the taste. It's like a lime cucumber taste. I couldn't stop eating it because my mind was like just keep going, we'll figure this flavor out. I'm sure I'll eat it again. I'm just not sure when.

Friday Apr 25
    Meal 1: 7 pcs Bacon and 3 egg yolks with some zucchini
    Meal 2: Leftover cuban burgers with some honey mustard sauce, strawberries and pineapple
    Meal 3: Pastrami and a side salad from Jason's Deli
    Drinks: Water and tea
    Exercise: Morning dog walk and then the gym to work on legs.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Lime and cucumber go great in water... how could it be bad as a fruit?? Is it sweet or is it what you would expect regular lime and cucumber to taste like?

Edit: How is the mouth feel? It looks like a weird fruit.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

I guess if I would have let it sit for about a week that it might have had just a tad bit of a sweeter taste. It's quite tart. The texture is gelatinous. It sort of explodes in your mouth when you bite down on the insides. I'm going to try star fruit next!

Okay, I bought a star fruit today. I'm going to try it tomorrow and see what happens. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Hmm, star fuit verdict is still not available. I had a small piece of it this morning before I left for work, but I don't feel that was enough to give an honest opinion.

I had an interesting weekend. I'm not going to post all of the stuff that I ate because I don't remember. I just know that I did eat a whole thing of coconut ice cream on Saturday night. I now remember why I don't buy the stuff.... Man that stuff is good..... I read the label and checked the ingredients. All seemed safe before waltzing over to the check out lane. I think I must have forgotten at least 3 times this past weekend that I needed more toothpaste. Of course I remembered whenever I needed more toothpaste I finally bought some more yesterday and also purchased a mouth rinse that I'm supposed to use while I'm actually brushing my teeth. The only problem was that I left it downstairs in my truck. I'll give it a go later on today.

Roxy is getting a little bit better with her walks and paying mind to me when I tell her to come back. I tried explaining how that works to Gabi, but I think I may have picked the wrong time to do that! Taking her into Petsmart and attempting to show Gabi how to proplerly get her settle isn't a good idea. There's no hope for that right now. I will say that I got a good laugh.... We bought her a new bouncy ball to play with. It never gets old watching her play with that thing! We just have to remember to hide it from her when it's bed time. Mostly in a place where she can't see it. Beside Gabi's bed is not one of those places, lol.

On Saturday we went to a fly in/airshow type of deal at one of the local grass airfields out here. There was free breakfast available. That meant just bacon and eggs for myself. Plenty of old school and new school birds to take a look at and some stunt flying with a Pitts Special. We missed the flower bombing stuff because we were both ready to get going.

I finally visited the greenhouse that was right up the road from the airfield. WOW! I was in a little slice of heaven! So many plants and they all looked so healthy They sell local potting soil and plenty of other local items. Oh yeah, they had a boxer that was slightly bigger than Roxy but with almost the same coloring. He was so chill! I coudln't believe it! I brought home some rosemary and lavender. We might get a hibiscus, but I'm not sure right now. I've got to buy a planter for that.

I managed to harvest up some earth worms on my Sunday morning walk with Roxy. There was a section of grass that had just been watered maybe an hour or so before. Some of the earthworms were wiggling their way across the sidewalk. I had seen this before a few weeks back, but I didn't have anything to take them home with. This time I had some of Roxy's poop bags. I think I managed about 15-20 earthworms. Most of them were little ones, but I found at least one medium sized one. They are now scattered in the planters! I'm ready for next Sunday so that I can get some more

Mom made an excellent meal yesterday evening for dinner! Instead of mashed potatoes, she mashed up celery root. YUM! That's part of my lunch today

I had a great day yesterday! I did get a little anxious about something with Gabi, but that worked itself out. I'm trying to let her do more stuff with her friends and not get in the way of her hanging out with them. This is sort of tough for me because I worry about influence, but I have to trust her more.

I started the WOW's again. This time I decided to start at the bottom of the archives because that looked familiar to me. Calf muscles are TIGHT right now!

I didn't get to cook the duck because it was still slightly frozen. I'm hoping that tonight will be the night. I ended up with leftover cuban burgers for dinner. I had a bit of a nasty headache last night so I took some stuff for it. I didn't want to do that on an empty stomach. That meant I had dinner a little bit earlier.

Did you know that if you leave your windows rolled down just ever so slightly that a smaller breaker bar car reach through that to unlock a door? I found this out yesterday with the one that I keep in my truck for oil changes. It ended up helping a guy in the parking lot at our gym!

Monday Apr 29
    Meal 1: 2 smaller home mixed sausage patties and some carrots
    Meal 2: Leftover ribs from Saturday (yum!) and then the leftover veggies from dinner at mom's house
    Meal 3: Cuban burgers and two slices of liverwurst. No veggies or fruit because I just wanted a quick nap after taking the headache stuff
    Drinks: Water
    Exercise: Morning AND evening dog walk. One walk around the building. The very first WOW and upper body at the gym (my triceps are a bit sore this morning from so many pushups)

I used to leave my key's in the car all the time. The solution was actually to push down the window until I could get a small slit, put a fork in the slit, then pry the window forward and unlock the (manual) lock with a coat hanger. I was master at breaking into my own car!

I was able to pull the window out some with my old Neon. If I stuck a wallet in the slit area, there was just enough space for me to reach through with my arm and unlock the door. On my truck, my antenna doubles as a way to get the door unlocked. It's sort of bent at the top now.

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast