Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal, Alessandra page 65

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I will definitely be praying for you hun. If you don't feel like sharing here message me privately- I'd love to hear more about what's going on.

The Francesca Battistelli concert must have been amazing! Was it a planned outing?
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    The concert was a planned outing. Love and The Outcome my just be my new favorite small band. I felt inspired that night to do some writing while at the concert. Thankfully the bathroom had enough paper towels for me to snatch up and write on. I hope this is the beginning of the end of a dry spell in that area of my life. It's been a long time since this has happened. Ecks, I know I heard God talking to me during the message this morning at church. Grow food, share food, sing. Guess I need to keep listening to hear how this is going to workout.

I was not, however, inspired to eat Primal today. I just said screw it. It started when someone gave me a bad of milk chocolate macadamia nuts. Now, I knew I shouldn't have eaten any of them because the soy lecithin in them. Somehow I managed to justify it because it's about that time of the month where chocolate is my kryptonite. Bad move, but I did end up throwing the bag out after my second handful. Then it was tortilla chips because we ate lunch so late and I was hungry. Bad excuse, but that didn't stop me from using it. I think I just had a f' it attitude today with my food. I ended it with a coconut macaroon at Barnes and Noble.

Mom has found an awesome recipe for lamb sausage. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of the seasoning mix that she made and used, but it was GOOD! Her cooking team at the church that she goes to did a Middle Eastern themed breakfast this morning and that was one of the dishes. She had some left over and spoiled me with some for my lunch tomorrow.

Anyway, the last few days have been a bit of a blur. I was in an extremely pissy mood yesterday with lack of sleep, working in front of a computer for about four hours straight with a low grade headache, trying to cram too much other stuff in, and just general bad mood from work the past few days. That collision of crap at one time is never a good thing for me or anyone around me. I was about to get irate with some people at Starbucks yesterday. It wasn't their fault. I just wanted to get in there to get some coffee and get out, but the line was long. I had a headache that didn't want to go away after the first time I took care of it. I knew Texas Roadhouse would have crappy coffee that I couldn't deal with. The drive through seemed too long. Usually going inside cures that problem. Not yesterday. Poor Gabi. She's had to deal with my bad mood and I feel so bad for her. I've already apologized a few times to her. I need to send her on a vacation to get away from me right now.

The good news is that I've joined on the local gyms and we are probably going to be hitting them up tomorrow. We also have a new CPU for the home PC.
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

I'm glad you can still find light in all of the darkness... the small victories like the gym and an upgraded CPU are the right way to celebrate when you are otherwise straying.

I'll be praying for you hun. Remember the amazing things we celebrate this week and find peace in the sacrifice that we celebrate this weekend.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt

I love Easter, as I call it Ressurection Day. It's got to be my favorite holiday out of all of them. The more I learn about Christ, the more I love celebrating it. I look forward to this 3 day weekend ahead of us and the actual time off that's coming from it. It will be nice to focus on Good Friday and what it means
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

I like it because it makes me feel like I'm being washed clean right before spring. Always a great start to a new season!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I have not walked for a few days because of in-house activities, and how cold it is here. But today I am braving the elements and walking! I miss it. I need it!

Sabine, I think I am too. Mostly because I don't have much to cook for dinner..... I've been sick the last few days and that hasn't helped. I left work early because I was so out of it yesterday. Stupid sinus headache and pressure. I have come to the conclussion that tumeric tea should be made with canned coconut milk instead of the carton stuff. The taste is so much better

Ecks, I just love this weekend all together. Gabi and I are going to try to dye some eggs using natural dye and some other supplies on Friday. I've been doing my best to keep eggs to a low minimum and it's been working out pretty nicely. I figure that with Easter, I'll be ok. I know it's not a tradition that I have to follow, but I enjoy doing the eggs.

I was a little hungrier than I realized when I got home yesterday. I probably could have gotten away without eating a little more, but I wanted to eat just a little more. I finished off the last two chicken sausages and one huge pork rind as a snack.

Monday, March 25
    Meal 1: Tilapia seasoned with Greek seasoning mix and lemon juice. I cooked that in some clarified butter as well as some mushrooms and zucchini.
    Meal 2: Some of the lamb sausage mom made (I think I might need to tell her to back off one of the spices), some carrots, and some mashed taters
    Snack: The last two sausages and one pork rind
    Meal 3: Ribs that had been in the slow cooker all day in bone broth and apple cider vinegar. I cooked them under the broiler because there was no way they would make it in the grill. I seasoned them with a mix that Mark has on here. Steamed broccoli
    No exercise
    Drinks: Water and 2x tumeric tea.

I almost ate some of Gabi's white chocolate yesterday. Then I stopped myself because I'm sick right now. The last thing I need is to put that in my system when I'm trying to recoup.

I am a firm believer of the "eat until you are full" mantra... Just recognize when you are full... and eat what your body tells you to eat but in simple foods.

Gabi took these pictures while we were on vacation. I'll post some more of her handy work later.
    Gabi took this picture..jpg
    Gabi took this picture too.jpg

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm jealous of your bare feet! It's awesome that you 2 got some solid one on one time during the vacation! Sometimes when you go to visit others it's hard to remember that one on one time is needed with the people you came with

Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast