Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal, Alessandra page 11

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Lol thanks!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    LOVE the pictures
    So what happened in your kitchen tonight?????

Today was a relatively easy day. Took Gabi to school and sort of just waited out Mom's watch time until about noon. I think she was ready to get the heck out of here. I don't have cable, so she got stuck watching the broadcast channels. Poor woman. She seemed to be doing okay when I dropped her off at her house. I think only the dog was upset to leave because I walked him several times while he was here. Oh, I gave him some uncooked beef bacon too. I might just be his new best friend.

Since I had spare time on my hands, I figured I would run today! I didn't run completely barefoot as I had on my skeletoes, but no shin splints, knees don't hurt and feet are fine. I learned today that when taking a cold bath, it's best to make sure the room isn't also freezing cold. Yikes! I did get a PM workout in today since it's Yoga Flex day on 10 min trainer. I think I'll just skip over Yoga Flex, but who knows.

B: 1 pc each of regular and beef bacon
    S: 1 oz macadamia nuts
    L: 2 oz sliced smoked turkey breast, spinach sauteed in bacon grease with some goat cheese.
    D: Oh, what a mess at dinner time! I am NOT a fan of Hoki fish. Blech, even with the coconut flour breading, it tasted icky. That takes a lot for me to say that because I love fish! SO, I ended up eating one piece of bacon and about 1 cups worth of steamed broccoli with butter and some more goat cheese.

Workout:
    Push ups--- 1st set: 25 in 50 secs 2nd set: 25 in 40 secs
    Squats----- 1st set: 75 2nd set: 75
    Pull ups---- 1st set: 1 2nd set: 1/2
    Plank------ 1st time: 1:09 2nd: 40 secs

Run time was 15:05 for 1.41 miles in my skeletoes! Need to improve on my time, or do I? Hmmmm. Might want to get that stupid PT test mentality out of my head and remember that I don't have to worry about that.

Gabi and I went outside, after watching some TV this evening. We threw the nerf football around for most of the time. I think we need to find a better spot because we end up hitting the one neighbors satelite dish at least once, if not twice, every time we're out there. Maybe they aren't home when that happens...........
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

Have you ever had one of those days at work where you know you could have done so much better? Yeah, that was my day yesterday. The day became rather stressful at the end of the work day, but that quickly fizzled out once I picked up Gabi and one of her friends from school. Oh, instead of me embarrassing her in public, she launched a preemptive strike at the grocery store. While she won't admit that's what happened, I'm no stranger to this tactic. No worries, both sides participated in this battle. I think I was the clear victor, even though I really should partake in these things.

B: 4 pcs thick slice bacon (woah, this stuff has a lot of sodium in it, yikes!) and some brisket
    S: Mixed berries and some pecans
    L: BAS with some homemade dressing
    S: Sharp Cheddar cheese, few slices
    D: My awesome ass cheesy burgers, roasted asparagus, and steamed green beens

Drinks: Water and two bottles of Woodchuck Hard Cider Amber

Workout: 10 Min Trainer Abs and Yoga Flex.

I didn't really play outdoors yesterday, but Gabi seemed to enjoy heading outside and playing volleyball with her friend last night. Good, it's finally starting to sink in!

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    The preemptive stike sounds interesting:-)

Glad somebody else eats cheese. Gosh, it's such yummy stuff. I'm having my nephew (5 years old) over for a couple of hours this a.m. for a "reading and breakfast" date. I bought five kinds of cheese (very small pieces - ends) and am making up a chart for him to do a cheese tasting on each kind. We're going to make carrot and parsley juice and then sit and read a zillion picture books -- one thing our house is totally full of!

Hope you have a great day.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Alessandra- thanks for the kind words on my journal. It is much appreciated. I was feeling pretty gob-smacked after yesterday.

Pam, I have a hard time giving up cheese! In my head, since I don't really consume much other dairy, I don't have a problem with it. Plus, we don't eat the heavily processed stuff.

Sabine, no sweat. I've been there with analyzing my own life, so I know where you're coming from. It's tough, but you can do this

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Really good cheeses are ok in moderation. High quality cheeses are actually fairly low in lactose which is what makes dairy intolerable by people. I read about it further in one of marks posts a while ago- figure I'll post it here for a good read.

Is Cheese Unhealthy? | Mark's Daily Apple
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

theprimalcajun is online now Senior Member
    I too eat cheese, as ecks said, in moderation. I buy the aged "real" cheeses...not the processed "I'm pretending to be cheese" stuff. There is a garlic/goat cheese that I bought at Sam's recently that was oh so good.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Cheese is a trigger food for unfortunately and totally leads me down a path of no retreat ANd I love it so. *sigh* oh well..Someday perhaps.. How are you doing otherwise?? Love reading about you and Gabi!!

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast