Thread: Mysterious Chinese Fossils May Be New Human Species page

Grok is offline Senior Member

Mysterious Chinese Fossils May Be New Human Species

Primal Fuel
    Mysterious fossils of what may be a previously unknown type of human have been uncovered in caves in China, ones that possess a highly unusual mix of bygone and modern human features, scientists reveal.

Surprisingly, the fossils are only between 11,500 and 14,500 years old. That means they would have shared the landscape with modern humans when China's earliest farmers were first appearing.
    Read More: Mysterious Fossils May Be New Human Species | Red Deer Cave People & Hominin Species | LiveScience

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    this IS SO COOL!

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm *really* interested in these findings.

lastcode is offline Junior Member
    I noticed the this report on a few sites. Apparently this species of people at almost entirely meat, and love Red Deer.

NWPrimate is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think it's amazing to consider that at one point on this planet there were somewhere around a dozen different "human" species, all living at the same time. It's especially interesting to consider the times that they must have run into each other.

Unfortunately, knowing what we do about primates, and the history of mankind, it was most likely a violent encounter.

It makes you wonder if that could be a possible mechanism for the vicious "us vs. them" mentality seen so prevalantly in so many modern cultures.