Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attention Pull-up Enthusiasts! page 3

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks! I think any sturdy, well-mounted bar will be sufficient for home use. It ain't rocket science!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

Baloo is offline Senior Member
    I don't suppose you have any idea when the paperback book will be available to the dragondoor international resellers Al? Being british sucks sometimes, I'll just have to wait. I too love actual books, having a kindle version just isn't right somehow.

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member
    I have a few extra copies of the book laying around, so I can sell you one directly and ship it to you if you like. PM me if you're interested.
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

Baloo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Kavadlo View Post
    I have a few extra copies of the book laying around, so I can sell you one directly and ship it to you if you like. PM me if you're interested.
    Appreciate the offer Al, but looking into shipping it still looks like it'd be pretty pricy. I think I'll just patiently wait until the dragondoor uk distributor is stocking it. I think I'll ping them an e-mail about it.

Edit: Having gone to e-mail them about it I've noticed they've already got it in stock . Shipping costs 3.50 rather than 20 via dragondoor (with the possibility of being taxed on top) and I've got 164 reward points for my purchase too. No idea what I can do with them but still.

On another note Al, liking the site redesign.
    Last edited by Baloo; 08-08-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123