I tend to use it just after a heavy lifting session:
Optimum Nutrition's Natural Whey
Not sure how it stacks up against other proteins, but I tried to pick the best out the batch.
If you're building muscle isn't whey important? You'd have to eat a lot of meat if you wanted to him the grams of protein you needed.
How about Hemp Protein?
Locavore (locally grown foods when possible)
Training consists of Muay Thai, BJJ, weight training, and mountain biking
Would like to be in good shape by my 36th Birthday (07-07-2013)
Whey protein is an excellent protein choice for individuals of all ages. It provides a number of benefits in areas including sports nutrition, weight management, immune support, bone health, and wellness in general.
Increase of 100% Whey Milk Protein (908g) to help increase muscle fast development of efficient, no one can play sports without known shape.
Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry.
- Provide high protein for the body, increase protein accumulation, which helps muscles for maximum growth.
- Support the digestive system, easy to digest and absorb protein.
- Prevent the engine down, but over toned body.
- Whey Protein is increasing the world's best selling.
Dosage: 1 tablespoon + 200ml water or milk (milk sugar would be better), used 2 times per day, use 1 cup and 1 cup after practicing in the morning.
2 Lbs. Chocolate Peanut Butter
Serving Size1Rounded Scoop (33g)
Per servings Container27
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 20
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g 3%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
0g Trans Fat
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower phụ thuộc On Your calorie needs.
Whey Protein 100 - whey protein - Phát tri?n xây d?ng c? b?p
100 whey protein Lo?i 908g
1. gold standard is really good. only protein that has given me more gains is "muscletech"
2. Why dont you believe in the window? any proof? or just (un)educated guess on your part?