Thread: UK Newbie page

Adam_ is offline Junior Member

Talking UK Newbie

Hi Primal Rockstars,

I'm just working through my kindle version of the Primal Blueprint - what a complete shift in way of thinking.

I'm so excited to learn more about the primal way - and hopefully get off this sugar roller coaster - where I wake up craving the nearest sugar fix.

Add to all of this, I'm having my first child in August and want to be fit and healthy for her, and be the role model I never had.

I've thrown the scales out, this is about health, fitness, and how the clothes fit; it isn't just about the numbers.

Hope to get to know more of you

Adam

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Morning and congrats on the impending little one
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

JonnyPrimal is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Adam!

Congratulations and Good luck with the baby!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_ View Post
    Add to all of this, I'm having my first child in August and want to be fit and healthy for her, and be the role model I never had.

I've thrown the scales out, this is about health, fitness, and how the clothes fit; it isn't just about the numbers.
    Congratulations on the forthcoming event! I've got two girls and four grandchildren. They get worse as they get older, but, absolutely worth it!

I started last week and have been naughty. I'm still eating porridge for breakfast as I refuse to throw away food that I've bought. I am preparing for when it runs out though. We've also got a lot of potatoes in the garage and I'll eat them, although SWMBO has cut the portions down a bit. I also started doing HIT last week too. I've got a rowing machine and do three 20 second blasts flat out over about 5 minutes with a little loosening up and cooling down every other day. I walk about a mile each way into town for shopping most days.

I don't know if it's coincidence, the scales lying or actually true, but, it looks as though I have lost 4lbs in a week.
    I am keeping my scales as they can be a guide as to what is happening. Like you, I will feel the way clothes fit and how I feel.

Nigel.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.