Thread: Pinged Back page

badbunny is offline Senior Member

Pinged Back

Primal Fuel
    So my back has been feeling weak on one side for a few weeks now, just behind my hip bone on the left of my spine. I figured its a ligament or muscle injury.

I got off my motorbike at work today and it just went ping! now I can barely walk and if I twist suddenly it winds me!

What am I to do? I don't want to not exercise for weeks on end, it there any quick fix?
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your si joint is immobile.
    Try this
    si joint - YouTube

Great! never heard of that one before and I am SICK of spending money on Chiropractors. Will try those exercises...thanks x
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Kidney stone?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

ouch - really?

Nope on second thoughts - read Wiki on that one and I don't think it fits (phew)...
    Last edited by badbunny; 03-12-2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: additional comments
    Walter Elliot

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny View Post
    Great! never heard of that one before and I am SICK of spending money on Chiropractors. Will try those exercises...thanks x
    I'm at work, so I can't watch the video, but I've had a lot fewer problems with my back since I started working it out more- the pullup and bridging progressions from Convict Conditioning, to be specific. Now to get my wife doing it, to reduce her back problems...