Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! I joined... Do I get a cookie now? page

SickOfBeingTired is offline Junior Member

Yay! I joined... Do I get a cookie now?

Shop Now
    Please send all cookies to the ocean, they are totally not for me!...anymore

I've been stalking the place for the past month or so, not really sure if I wanted to venture out into the real paleo world just yet but for some reason, today felt like the perfect day to do so. I've been some what paleo since about October not knowing what to call it. I was self diagnosed with a wheat allergy..severe sneezing, swollen lymphnodes, watery eyes, if I even looked at a piece of bread. It was the most horrific time of my life. Then I find out that I could no longer consume cookies, cakes, and candies....oh my! That was the end of the world. Some how I managed and was doing quite well until thanksgiving arrived. I hated everyone who enjoyed their macaroni pies, gravy, pecan pies however superprisingly it wasn't the end of the world. I continued on with this wheat free diet aka god's diet until I started reading about paleo. As I read people's stories, blogs, ect, I kept saying to myself that I had already been doing this and now it has a title. YES! I recently dropped the dairy, white potatoes, and peanut butter and feel even more amazing.
    So that's my story and I'm sticking to it...Hello All, I'm SickOfBeingTired

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Jeeze, I had to edit the post after I realized I was being a bit of a putz about the cookies. Sorry.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    I don't have any cookies to send, but welcome!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    you get TEN COOKIES tossed into the ocean for the fishes to nibble! welcome!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

The thing is, my mom made these really awesome gluten free (used almond and plantain flour with bacon grease) chocolate chip bacon cookies for me. I love the woman, she's really trying to support the gluten free stuff whenever we come over for dinner Anyway, I ate all of them.

Thanks for the welcome, sorry about the confusion. YUM YUM ...chocolate chip bacon cookies, I'm not sure if it's the thought of chocolate or bacon thats making me drool

They were like lacey type cookies. She asked me if I wanted to take the rest of the dough home with me, I told her no. I knew I'd cook them and eat them all.

I feel yah on that one, I'm the same way. I could never have sweets in the house because they wouldn't last long.

I'm slowly learning to ration out my dark chocolate in the fridge. Like, since I can't do it from a food perspective, I'm throwing the money perspective in there. It works, for the most part.

LoL I think dark chocolate is the only thing that would last here. Anstispating sweets and then not getting it could really turn anyone off. Could you just give it away? Or Melt it and make chocolate covered strawberries or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast