Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal: Hanna - A Swedish restart page 7

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    I hope for you the week moves quickly and the weekend is sloooow and loooong and lovely
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Wow. How does planning out a whole week's menu work for you? Have you done that before? I used to do it for dinners, but not breakfast, lunch, and snacks, too. I'm impressed.

Hanna is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Candy! It's a long weekend here, so I'm off Monday and Tuesday as well!

Sabine, I almost always plan my entire weeks menus. I plan my exercise, work hours and food every week. It's just me, so it's really simple. I do it mostly so I don't have to go to the store all the time! I hate shopping for food! And when I plan , I tend to waste less food. Which is always a nice feeling! I don't always follow my plans, though!

Crazy busy!
    Had a slight slip last night with a bucket of ice cream. I have analyzed the situation and come to the following conclusion:

1. I don't sleep enough. Lack of sleep makes me want to eat. Action: Stop talking on the phone all night
    2. I hadn't properly refueled after exercise. I ran both on Monday and Tuesday, adn I didn't refuel enough. More running means more food. Action: Plan for refuel. In 1 month I will go back to more normal running behaviour.
    3. I am stressed. Action: meditate!

Today I LHT at lunch and yoga in the evening. The do my taxes. Then sleep.

At first reading, I thought you meant you had physically slipped while carrying a bucket of ice cream!
    Don't know if this is worse or better.

LOL! My english is weird sometimes. Comes with being Swedish!

Doing well. Weight is slowly coming off. I am feeling strong and cute. Always nice!

Probably wont be on for a while, crazy busy days ahead.

I'll imagine you off on a big hunt, trudging with your tribe to get to the herds. Crazy busy, but so worth it when you bring down a mammoth. Or, in Sweden, I guess maybe a herd of reindeer?

Yeah. Or crazy busy with work today, running a 26K and a doing a gig on Saturday, Driving 6 hours for a guy on Sunday, playing with him until Tuesday and then driving home again. Pretty much the same story.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    As long as you have fun
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    There's no limit on how many restarts you can have, right?

So that's where I started slipping. When I met my new friend. He turned out to be the man I have been looking for forever and more. We're working on getting to live together, I just need to find a job. Small detail!

I did gain weight again, though. 10ish pounds. I ran a marathon, and then went into summer mode. My sister became sick and needed surgery. My dad had open heart surgery. I was driving all over the place. My mom had a melt down. I was in love. Come September, people were still ill, and I fell down in the shower after having LHTd, with the worst headach of my life, and had to be hospitalized. Haven't really recovered. I keep getting colds as soon as I try to exercise, and I have a tension type head ache all the damned time.

Then I remembered. It's mostly about what I eat. I have tried to stay primal, but not doing well. That has to end. NOW. I want that energy back. And I want to infect my lover with this way of life, he needs it. But first things first. I need to take care of me. Off to do just that!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast