Thread: Hey! page

BuildingGroks is offline Junior Member

Hey!

Primal Fuel
    Firstly, I had no idea of what to put as my thread title, haha.

Well, I don't have much to tell about myself, well - I do... but I don't have the ability to put it all in writing as of yet. I am sure you will get to know how odd I am eventually yourselves.

I live in England, eat primal foods (apart from when I fall off the wagon, but I am fixing that). I am currently in the process of defeating ulcerative colitis. I have had it for 7 years and it has been very destructive, with nutritionists and doctors not telling me what to do, just plying me with drugs. I decided to research myself and have learnt a lot in the process. I may not know a lot of the technical stuff about "how" things work, but I do know "what" works. Since I have cut out gluten completely, I have had no sign of colitis, other than rotator cuff inflammation (which can be worse if I eat non-primal foods) and rashes on my face, which also seem to flare up when colitis feels to be coming back. I also suffer from chronic fatigue, but I believe that will dissipate when I hit the diet 100%..

Im 5ft4 and weigh 112lbs (tiny)... but I am incredibly fast and strong for my size, a lot of people refer to me as monkey man (hopefully because of my ability to swing around in trees and stuff and not because of my looks). I used to weigh 147lbs pre-illness with very low body-fat. I lost over 3 stone really quick when I got ill and I am hoping to get back to about 140lbs. I currently eat 1KG of fatty non-organic meat a day (can't afford organic right now, will switch when I knock the amount down after bulking). I have this with spinach or any other greens I can find. I don't care about "meals" or taste, I just eat for fuel. I also use supplements, Glutamine, Raw Liver Powder, Vit C, Vit D, Wheatgrass and a superfood powder. I drink A LOT of white tea and sometimes add raw cocoa to it.

My exericise is fast and tough, a lot of pull ups, sprinting, climbing trees and walls without the use of my feet/legs, rope climbing, stair leaping and all sorts of bodyweight stuff. I also have a thick barbell which I use for compounds, but I prefer going over the woods and lifting logs and stuff.

Am very willing to help anyone, and willing to learn more.

Basically, hi everyone lol.

Forgot to add, on workout days (every other day)... an hour after training I sometimes have a jacket potato or sweet potatoes if I can afford them. I only use these for glycogen restoration. I kinda spike insulin after my workouts with bcaa powder, wheatgrass and raw liver powder. Although, I don't really know if that's enough to spike insulin for nutrient shuttling purposes anyway. What do you guys reckon?

No welcome? I guess you are all just big meanies then!!!

Just kidding, lol. Someone say hi, I have a lot to share

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!!!!

Insane Grok is offline Senior Member
    hello and welcome aboard. its easy for post to get pushed down and out of sight here due to all the people, but its a great community.

sounds like you got a good plan and workout routine. just do your best and it will all fall in line

Thanks for the welcome guys

@Nichol140... why did you quote me? It said there was an image next to it, but it didn't show anything lol.

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    Alright mate! Your workouts sound awesome.

Thank you

I sometimes record them when my step daughter comes with me lol.

Tatanka is offline Junior Member
    Hi...welcome...your exercise program is crazy and sounds great... what is a jacket potato?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello and thanks for the welcome. A jacket potato is an english term for a "baked potato"