Thread: Pennie page

Pennie is offline Junior Member

Pennie

Hi everyone! I have been following a primal blueprint for about a week but will officially start the 21 day transformation Monday as suggested by Mark. I have been following the exercise as well. I have been a life long exerc. CHRONIC and had developed terrible joint pain, arthritis as well as chronic fatigue. I already feel so much more energetic and do not feel hungry very often and have purged the pantry. I am looking forward to renewed health and vitality. I have already lost a few lbs and feel toned and stronger...!! excited to start this journey! My husband is a fire fighter and is fit but needs to tweak the diet, he is loving the steak , vegetables and bacon!!

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pennie,

All the best on your journey.

mommymd

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Pennie. I hope primal works very well for you and your family.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.