Thread: Nightingale is Listening page

Nightingale is offline Junior Member

Nightingale is Listening

Primal Fuel
    This primal lifestyle is really speaking to me. I just learned of it 2 days ago and have since been reading MDA and thinking about it constantly.About me: 52 year old female, married with 2 sons (16 and 21), living in Texas for 29 years. I was always naturally thin, but in my mid-forties my sedentary ways started catching up with me. Wanting to lose belly fat, I joined MyFitnessPal.com this past year with my sister and was introduced to the idea of tracking food and exercise. I have lost a little bit of weight and Iíve started moving my body.My health issues arenít great, basically pain and stiffness in my Achilles tendons (which is lesser now) and lower end ďdigestiveĒ issues that I donít mind talking about, but maybe not in my introduction. Both my mother and father had colon cancer. That family history double whammy has me concerned and I thought I was doing the right thing by eating lots of whole grains every day to boost my fiber intake.My diet currently isnít awful; I donít eat much junk food. I plan to start a 30 day primal challenge in April, but honestly, I need to go to the grocery store today and I feel like starting now!I think itís important to pay attention when something ďspeaksĒ to me. The fact that Mark Sisson named REM as one of his favorite bands is like a sign from above!

Nightingale is offline Junior Member
    I lost all my paragraphs!