Thread: UK (via Ireland) Newbie! page

Crabapple is offline Junior Member

UK (via Ireland) Newbie!

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone,

I'm an Irish girl living in the UK. I'm 31 years old. Just turned primal over a week ago. My PB book was delivered yesterday so I'm looking forward to having a good read. I haven't given up everything yet (beans - but only had them once) but I've cut out the worst i.e sugar and grains. I haven't found it hard so far even though I am usually a sugar fiend Temptation has been put in my way a lot over the past week (cakes, creme eggs, pizza) but I wasn't really bothered. I used Lent as my excuse!! My OH is a carb fan and he thinks that this is just a fad so I'm hoping that when he sees me changing that he'll get on board!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Beans are fine if you soak them the traditional way. I eat a lot of them. That isn't official primal of course. But it works fine for me.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Aliophile is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Looking forward to hearing all about your progress : )
    || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
    My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
    AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Greetings Irish, nice to see another of us here.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Tatanka is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey Crabapple.. nice to Irish here...my wife's family is Irish and still have have family and tiesl in Ireland...would love to visit those folks one of these days...Like you kinda new but my Primal experience to date has been awesome. Keep it up. Would love to follow your progress.