Thread: I guess it's my turn page

Steven87 is offline Junior Member

I guess it's my turn

Primal Fuel
    Hello everyone!

This is my slightly belated intro to the forums (I've been reading MDA for close to two years now). I actually found The Primal Blueprint from a slightly different source than most. I purchased the book off of Rivendell Bicycle Works' website. The Owner, Grant Peterson, sells books which he believes that everyone should read, and i'm very glad that I did! I am eternally grateful.

I was one of those people who knew that they could lose a few pounds but didn't really think that they were out of shape or overweight. I am 6 feet tall and before I read the book was a little bit over 200 pounds. I was by no means inactive, doing Judo 3 nights a week for 2 hours at a time and if you know martial arts, you know how much exercise that is. After reading the PB, I've gone down to 179 pounds and have as much energy as those kids that run around on playgrounds. I do sprints on my way to class for giggles and climb the trees across from the library.

While all if this is wonderful, it isn't the best thing that has happened to me. After spending 5 years in community college, I finally transferred to CSUMB to study Japanese. Since starting my primal life, about 2 years ago, I have only received A's in school. I have perfect mental clarity throughout the whole day without having to resort to caffeine.

So a big thank you to Mark and to everyone else who makes the primal community such a friendly, informative and supportive atmosphere!

~Steven

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Steven, That's an introduction and success story!

mommymd

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    I agree with mommymd, that's awesome!