Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: French Toast in a Cup!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tigard, Oregon
    Posts
    1,032
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by curlygirl View Post
    Totally agree!!! You CAN NOT be replaced!!! <3 How bout I be your evil sidekick, and we come up with yummy evil recipes to tempt the world with! Muah-ha-ha!
    Just be careful, as the media may claim that eating french toast in a cup is bad for your health;-)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Just be careful, as the media may claim that eating french toast in a cup is bad for your health;-)
    ROFL! For real!
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    here
    Posts
    963
    Curlygirl, love your blog! There are many possible tweaks for different yummy takes on this yummy treat - and some are still on this site, I think - you should put them on your blog. I'd link it for you, but gotta run and get ready for work now.

    Do a Google search of the one-minute muffin, aka 1MM.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

    - Robert Louis Stevenson

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJenGo View Post
    Curlygirl, love your blog! There are many possible tweaks for different yummy takes on this yummy treat - and some are still on this site, I think - you should put them on your blog. I'd link it for you, but gotta run and get ready for work now.

    Do a Google search of the one-minute muffin, aka 1MM.
    thanks! I'd love to see the variations. Will plan on searching for those.
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thank you for this recipe, these are very good, I added some smashed banana, and a tiny bit of butter on, when I ate it.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivey View Post
    Thank you for this recipe, these are very good, I added some smashed banana, and a tiny bit of butter on, when I ate it.
    Sweet!!
    FaceBook: PaleoMusings

    We get one shot at life, let's make it amazing

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    12
    This was pretty good right outta the gate. I used almond meal (because it was on hand). I might try adding a little maple syrup to add just a bit more sweetness to it...

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    50
    My little girl was telling me this weekend how much she misses French toast. I'll try it tomorrow!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    4,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Just be careful, as the media may claim that eating french toast in a cup is bad for your health;-)
    Can the PJF be in your party? We could be the 3 deep fried musketeer bars...
    --Trish (Bork)
    TROPICAL TRADITIONS REFERRAL # 7625207
    http://pregnantdiabetic.blogspot.com
    FOOD PORN BLOG! http://theprimaljunkfoodie.blogspot.com

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    46
    Shop Now
    Made this for breakfast yesterday. Put some pure maple syrup on top and it was delish! Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •