Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy in Primal Wonderland page 80

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Wootwoot, we're going to buy half a cow! Found a farm wo has grassfed angus cows, and cow sharing is possible . First We have to finish the works in our bedroom, then empty the garage and then we'll be able to put a big chest freezer in the garage .

We got a trampoline for free. It is HUGE! I looked it up online and the price to buy it new is more than what I earn in 1 month *gasp*! Kids are happy and me too. Already,had lots of fun today jumping on the trampoline with my boys .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    We're getting one too, but we can buy a 16' for $350. Not sure what size yours is, but 16' is as big as we can find them here.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It's 4.30 meter diameter. It's also very heavy, very good quality. It has a protection net all around it.

So, about a 14 footer. Those are just under $300 here - with the protection net. Should be a good time for the kiddos for sure. We are going to be ordering one soon. None of our local stores carry them, for whatever reason, so we have to order it and have it shipped to the store. Stupid.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy in Wonderland View Post
    Wootwoot, we're going to buy half a cow! Found a farm wo has grassfed angus cows, and cow sharing is possible . First We have to finish the works in our bedroom, then empty the garage and then we'll be able to put a big chest freezer in the garage .

We got a trampoline for free. It is HUGE! I looked it up online and the price to buy it new is more than what I earn in 1 month *gasp*! Kids are happy and me too. Already,had lots of fun today jumping on the trampoline with my boys .
    Double SCORE!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

This is the one we ordered: Skywalker Trampolines 16' Round Trampoline and Enclosure: Outdoor Sports & Games : Walmart.com

But free would have been WAY better!!!

I've been 'glutened' and I can feel it .

Friday I went out for dinner with my husband, to celebrate our 11th anniversary. I ordered carpaccio (from wagyu beef) as a starter and asked the waitress if there was any breadcrumbs on it, because I can't have gluten. No no, she says. The carpaccio came with parmesan cheese, a parmesan 'sponge' and parmesan 'crumbs'. One bit off the 'sponge' and I know there's flour in it. I did eat the parmesan crumbs as I thought it was just parmesan cheese 'baked' in olive oil or so, but I now think it was breadcrumbs mixed with parmesan . Yesterday I felt awful. It started with a tummy ache, bloating and a stabbing pain in the spleen during crossfit (i thought this was maybe caused by too much sugar, as I did have a very sugary mojito and dessert). Then in the afternoon I felt dead tired and all my joints started to ache. Then the brainfog started, and the headache....I can't believe I used to feel like that every day!!!

Well, went to bed early and slept as long as I felt necessary and this morning I feel lots better, only a little pain in my lower back left. If I ever doubted that gluten was the real culprit of my fibro, I'm now sure it was!!! I really did not miss that brainfog .

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. I ate gluten this weekend too - knowingly. And I regret it b/c I feel pretty crummy today. Next time, I'd suggest you ask if you can talk to a cook or a manager to ensure there is no gluten in things. Sometimes the waitstaff doesn't know. I learned that you're supposed to ask if meat items (like chicken) have been dusted in flour b/c sometimes they do this to keep it from sticking to surfaces. I never knew they did this!! Now I know why even traditional wings at a wing place makes me feel so terrible!

Yeah next time I'm gonna adk if glutenfree is an option when making reservations!

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't know if its the gluten or just grains in general - but I certainly feel it too. The achy joints and deep tissue pains and the brain fog. I haven't had hardly any grain products for 2 years, so I know when I do cuz my body reacts. I try to always order things I know don't have any grains or gluten.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast