Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Candy in Primal Wonderland page 13

Alessandra is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That sounds like the perfect getaway
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

GW: 135 SW: 156.8 CW: 156.8

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Goodmorning everybody
    I'm going to CrossFit again with my whole family this morning, DH, oldest son and me have a WOD from 11 tot 12am, 2 youngest sons have a kids WOD from 12 to 1 pm. I've already cut op some (starchy) veggies and programmed the oven, so they will be nicely roasted when we come home for lunch.
    Tonight we'll be going to a restaurant for my grandmother's birthday. It has an "all you can eat" buffet, but the quality of the food is not really that great (or at least it wasn't the last time we went there years ago). But hey, it's my grandma's choice. I'll try to make the best possible choices and stay away from the dessert buffet (if there's fresh fruit I'll take that).
    I made BBBBalls yesterday, so had 2 for breakfast with a cup of coffee. And I'm taking a banana to WOD for post-workout .
    Have a good day everyone and enjoy time with your families as I'm doing with mine!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Hope you have fun!
    Don't let nobody try and take your soul. You're the original . --Switchfoot- The Original

vanessa40 is offline Senior Member
    I think it is wonderful that you workout with your family. Good health is best learned early..
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive Is Canine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread94923.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SW~220
    CW~136
    GW-125

I think it's pretty awesome, never thought I'd have so much fun working out with my family!
    The kids were pretty shy at first (they're always a bit scared of new things, middle son Lex has Asperger's syndrome and youngest son Lou is a little perfectionist deep inside and scared to fail) but within 5 minutes the trainer (a very nice girl) had them to join in and they did really great!
    The gym offers the first week for free, but now they're going to see if they can give us a "family-discount" (I hope so, or it will be a quite expensive business, but I'd rather give up something else instead of this).
    I'm gonna dive into the bathtub with my DH now and get ready for restaurant tonight .
    Tomorrow we'll go egg hunting at my in-laws and then have dinner there, MIL has provided loads of fresh veggies and traditionally we eat boiled eggs . If I don't get online tomorrow I want to wish everybody a wonderful Sunday!

longing2bfit is offline Senior Member
    Have a wonderful Easter Candy and yes you are so lucky...

Thanks for your support during my tirade yesterday

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    I love that you're making time for exercising, massages and bath tubs - keep it up! Happy Easter to you too.
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Happy Easter! We're dying our eggs right now

I'm so happy to see my DH is jumping on the wagon too! I'm thrilled!! He's still having (sugarfree) cereal for breakfast, but didn't eat any bread yesterday at lunch (he had roasted veggies with me) and left the fries on his plate in the restaurant.
    Restaurant wasn't too bad, I made good choices from the buffet (some steamed salmon, few olives, bit of feta cheese, tomatoes,...); DH and me shared a "côte à l'os" (T-bone steak) with butter (with herbs), we got fries although we asked not to have them, but we left them on our plate.
    As desert (there was a buffet) I had 1,5 strawberry and 2 little slices of apple and held them under the "chocolate-fountain" . Sooo good .
    I'm making my bolognese-sauce right now for lunch today. Kids will have (full spelt) pasta and DH and me will have thinly sliced zucchini and pumpkin with the sauce. I mixed the sliced veggies with some olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs and roast them in the oven. I don't miss pasta a bit!

Lex26 is offline Senior Member
    So cool. Most of us are just trying to get ourselves to be healthier. You get a super-woman badge for getting your whole family on board!
    Starting weight: 225
    Current weight: 195
    Goal: One pull-up by December 31, 2012
    Method: Schwarzbein Principle II, program for insulin sensitive/burned-out adrenals
    My Primal Journey

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast