Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safer Alternative to Mammogram? page 2

Primal Fuel

Mammography utilizes a mammogram machine to compress the breast tissue and then to take an X-ray picture of it. The procedure is generally painless, although there may be some discomfort during the compression. The patient is asked to place the breast on a glass plate, and the technician then compresses it from above with another plate. The patient will hold still while the X-ray is taken in order to get the clearest picture possible. indianapolis radiation oncologist

Ecala is offline Junior Member

Mammo Spam!

LOL

or is that Mammo Spammo?? ha

J/K ceejay. Welcome.

Ah. Shelby-- mine too. My Mom had it post-menopause after being on Premarin. So that probably was the cause.

62shelby Guest

PrimalCon New York

lol ecala, mammo spam .

My Mum is in Australia, I remember when she had it she must have asked about risk factors for me. They told her that post-menopausal cancer had a different profile to pre menopausal and is much slower growing. Its great they started testing you early though. When I move I am going to get a full work up.

Youre in Mass? I was in Pittsfield @ yoga disney aka Kripalu last year, loved the Berkshires, Kripalu is fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12