Page 410 of 593 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 410

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    If these damn dogs piss and shit in my house one more time, I swear there will be a hole dug in the back yard. I am so effing tired of cleaning up shit and piss when we get home. They're 9 and 8 freaking years old. They are HOUSE BROKEN and fine medically (we've had them both checked)! WTF are their problems??? Why the hell do they all of a sudden think it's ok to piss and shit in the back hallway??? I'm done! My house is not their effing toilet! I reverted to puppy training tactics tonight. The 95 lber got his nose rubbed in his pee. You would have thought I was sawing off his leg or kicking the shit out of him the way he was crying and boo-hooing. I haven't been so freaking mad in so damn long! Act like a puppy, get treated like a puppy. There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for that behavior! And no, we were not gone long enough for him to lose his bladder AND his bowels.

You all know I won't kill the stupid mutts, but they WILL be exiled from my house if it happens again. I will NOT tolerate it anymore. I don't care if it's 110 degrees out or -55. Shit in my house and you're out. Piss in my house again, and you're out. I have had enough. I am so tired of these disgusting animals ruining my house.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn, 5 sizes? That is what we in the business call 'Good shit.'
    Thanks, Jon.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Nice hips!
    At my HS the muffin top is almost a fashion statement. The key is to get the tightest pants possible and then wear a skin tight shirt on top to really highlight the roll.

The dog that is visiting us this week peed on my dog's bed...twice.

Paula, that is likely a dominance thing. Visiting dog is trying to gain alpha status.

And, fashion statement? Yuck! I hate my belly roll! No way in hell I'd wanna show it off. Lol

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    So how's it going? You haven't posted lately! Yours is always one of the first journals I look for when I come to the forum! It was waaaayyyyyy down the list! I also look for Sabine...& em...& gay panda...& pebbles...& naiadknight &... LOL. I sound like Romper Room!! & if you know what I'm talking about then your age is showing!! Or mine! lol
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Sorry. Took today off work and I don't get on here much over the weekend. Took my Bearz to preschool for her first day today. She was super cute. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Been eating like crap so I'm super lethargic, fat, bloated, etc... not feeling on top of my game to say the least.

Watching WWE with hunny. Randy Orton's belly is just oh so nice to look at. I wanna run my fingers down his body. lol See why?

Orton.png

Yum. If I could get Brad anywhere CLOSE to this our sex life would probably wear him out! Yum yum yum! lol

Ok, I'm out. Peace!

lol. Oh hubba hubba!!!! He's definitely yummy.

I'm trying not to get in the mindset of eating whatever I want before I start my whole30. It's hard!!!! My brain keeps saying "eat this!! eat that" before next week! lol

Brad's been sick since Thursday night. He was off Friday and Saturday, scheduled to work (double time) on Sunday, and then all this week. He called in sick Sunday, yesterday and today. He's been taking a lot of time off work lately (he's got the vacation for it, but....) and I'm getting worried about what his employer must be thinking about his work ethic and dependability. I wish he'd stop taking so much time off. I told him I was going to make him an appointment with a doctor to get documentation for his last three missed days, and he told me he doesn't need documentation and not to make him an appointment. I'm so worried about them firing him for not coming to work. He might have 4 weeks of vacation available to him, but he also has a job to do and if he's going to take so much time off work and not do his job, they'll find someone else to do it. We can't afford that. I wish he'd worry about this more than he is. I should also point out he's got all of next week off - scheduled vacation. It just looks bad that he's taken so much time off work recently - especially since all his missed work seems to be around scheduled vacation days - like he's trying to extend his vacation and whatnot. And then he refused to travel to California last week to test a machine that the company wanted to buy b/c the builders kept pushing the date back b/c they weren't ready for it to be tested. Brad told them to find someone else to fly out there to test it b/c he was tired of the date changing all the time.

I know that each employer is different, but where I work, you don't make the demands. They do. They hire you to do a job and you do it. If you refuse to do it, you might want to consider reviewing your resume. I just feel like he's taking too many liberties and eventually they will get ticked off by it and tell him to pound sand. I guess, that's not completely accurate... where I work they'd pull you into the office and ask what's going on and give an informal counceling reminding you that you have a job to do and need to come to work. Shit, I worry if I miss an hour or two more than once a week and feel like I'm not doing my job.

We're "discussing" it via text right now. He says he didn't refuse to travel - asked that they find someone else to go in his place and they did. He also says he's going to cancel the last two days of his vacation for next week and go to work.

I'm still not comfortable with this, but I guess I should trust him that when he says everything is fine, it's fine right?

For what it's worth, there's no denying he's actually sick. He hasn't moved from the couch for 3 days - not even to work on the race car. He passed up double time (which is roughly $54 an hour), and he said he felt so poorly Saturday night that he didn't even want to race - but did b/c he didn't want to let his sponsors down (why can't he have that kind of ethic toward his employer??). Anyhow, that's my worry for the time being...

I'm feeling rather exhausted today. Not sure if it's sickness working its way into my body, the poor food choices of the last week/weekend, or lack of sleep. I thought I slept well lsat night - didn't wake up to Brad snorning, fell asleep quickly, and seemed to have slept all night. But here I sit, yawning til my eyes water, fantasizing about sleep.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You're under a lot of stress right now Jenn...with worrying about Brad's job & him being sick. So it's no wonder you're feeling the way you do. Be gentle with yourself. (((Hugs)))