Page 395 of 579 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5785

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 395

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The stiffness has been there for a while, but if I eat cleanly, it's not noticable. I worry that it's arthritis.

My daughter goes to specific websites and it's easier for her to find it if we save it as an icon (since she can't read and all).
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Aahh, I see. Yeah, a quick search comes up with "can't be done" right now =\
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Jenn, I have noticed when I stay away from the gluten I don't have as much stiffness...& I do have osteoarthritis, really bad in the knees. Arthritis is just inflammation...eating "bad" things makes inflammation worse, as we all know. are you taking a good fish oil? Omega 3's are supposed to be good for helping inflammation. Cherry is excellent for gout too...not that you have that!

I've been noticing that my knees don't feel like the size of beach balls lately...so I know eating "clean" definitely helps.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

I take a Nature Made Cod Liver Oil... not the best and probably doesn't combat the 6's I get from eating grain fed meats. I take 3 capsules a day. I have noticed that cod liver oil helps a little, but I'm not as consistent with it as I'd like to be. Case in point, today I started eating my breakfast and realized I didn't pack my vitamins this morning. *sigh*

Ah well... Don't feel bad...I'm not consistent with taking mine either!! I take a krill fish oil. When I remember! 😉

I took them today.

So, just for shits, I thought I would enter my food into MFP and see where I'm at b/c I feel like maybe I'm overeating. I found out that it's just the opposite - if all the MFP figures are correct, anyway. Here's what I came up with for today: Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com <-- let me know if that link doesn't work and I'll post a pic of it.

I'm totally shocked by this. For starters, I would have thought that watermelon had more carbs than that - I mean, it's just cellulose and water, right? And I thought for SURE I was consuming more calories than that. I'm completely shocked.

But, I'm not hungry so I'm not sure what to do - eat more to hit the calories, or just let it be since I'm not hungry... I should have never entered my food and just lived in my little happy food place. lol

wait wait wait... there's no way that 4 oz of tbone steak is only 56 calories... wtf? MFP seriously needs to clean up its database...

Ok... 224 is better... still under 1200 calories though.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 08-14-2013 at 07:36 AM.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    "This user is not allowing others to view his or her diary."
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I use an app called "Lose It". Out of a lot I've tried it's the one I like the best. There used to be a computer based one that some one from MDA did...PaleoTracker maybe? Maybe someone will remember. I like Lose it cause it will list the foods I eat most frequently, has a nice database & also a restaurant database. I can scan bar codes...all around good app. I have the free version...cause I'm cheap. 😜

oh...well,then... hold please.

Ok, changed it to public - had it set to be viewable by friends only, but since my profile is viewable by MDA members only, it's probably pretty safe to have the diary open to the public.