Page 355 of 590 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5892

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 355

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    LifeAlert is a great device. My grandmother lives by herself in the middle of the woods. She has friends who stop by and check on her, nurses too, I think, but she has used her bracelet button more than a few times. It hasn't been the difference between life and death, but better not to take any chances.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Funerals suck.

Oh and saw 175 today... wedding day weight...

That is all...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    they do for sure. But now its over and the healing can start.

HUGS from Oregon!

you're 6 pounds ahead of me! I'm still playing around at 180.6. Maybe next week I'll break into the 170s again.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Congrats Jenn! Take it easy this weekend
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Broke my whole30 on buffalo wild wings. Got traditional wings to avoid the gluten containing breading and wedges bc I like their wedges. I woke up in so much pain today! Every joint in my body hurt. I could barely walk to the bathroom from the stiffness in my ankles. It sucked... lesson learned.

It was good tho...

Happy fathers day to any fathers that follow me. Thinking there aren't any, but in case there are...

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Funerals suck.

Oh and saw 175 today... wedding day weight...

That is all...

Fantastic! You've convinced me. I'm combining keto + W30. . Good work!

PS - Funerals do suck. Many hugs. <3
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Broke my whole30 on buffalo wild wings. Got traditional wings to avoid the gluten containing breading and wedges bc I like their wedges. I woke up in so much pain today! Every joint in my body hurt. I could barely walk to the bathroom from the stiffness in my ankles. It sucked... lesson learned.

It was good tho...

Happy fathers day to any fathers that follow me. Thinking there aren't any, but in case there are...

Isn't it amazing how our bodies react from going completely clean to not?
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Quote Originally Posted by kalli889 View Post
    Isn't it amazing how our bodies react from going completely clean to not?
    Yes... I told SIL about it and she said that she's gotten panic attacks again since giving up her whole30 and being too relaxed with primal. I got back on track right away (but did have a klondike bar tonight) and she declared today clean it up day and came back to primal. Hopefully I don't feel so stiff tomorrow but my left sciatic is talking quietly so we will see.

Ok, I am easily amused by ironic stuff... and this made me chuckle.... b/c it's ironic.

I shared a photo on Facebook of the USDA "dinner plate" but instead of the words "meat, veggies, fruit, grains" that are usually on it, it says "Don't eat processed crap". MIL liked it... this woman eats processed crap all the time... cookies, Sierra Mist with splenda, pasta, baked beans, breads... processed crap... it just makes me laugh...

Brad seems to be getting closer and closer to doing a whole30 with me. Last night as we went to bed, he asked if he could still eat bacon and fruit for breakfast on a whole30. I told him mine and SIL's thoughts on how he'd do on a whole30 - we both think he'd lose 30 lbs easily, and I told him that his IBS symptoms would probably go away - or at the very least become less bothersome. He's the gassiest man I know and on occasion I have the misfortune to hear him in the bathroom.

Last night he wanted pizza for his Father's Day dinner (I was going to make him Chicken Scampi via Peace, Love and Low Carb), so he ordered a barbecue beef pizza from Casey's. This morning he sent me a text stating that he was going to be buying lunch from the cafeteria b/c he feels like garbage after eating pizza last night and didn't want to eat the leftovers. He said that he should have just gone with the scampi. lol He's learning.

I sent a message to SIL telling her that Brad is getting more interested in doing a whole30 and that for moral support, we'll probably have to do it with him - which I would do without question. She indicated that she would as well.

For some reason, the idea of him doing a whole30 raises my anxiety. It's weird. I can do one with no problem, but the idea of him doing one brings about the stress of making sure he's eating right - as the food preparer in the family. Like I'll have to babysit him or something. It's easy to keep myself in check and make allowances and/or think about what could be ordered on a menu when we go out to eat and mentally weigh how it'll work... it's another thing to think about doing this for another person.

For instance, butter... he won't be able to have butter... or white potatoes... which means he'll have to start liking sweet potatoes and other veggies. Ugh... I've been excited about getting him to do a whole30 but now I realize how much more work it's going to be! lol

One last thing - as a result of my transgression on Saturday, I am up 3 lbs... >.<

tomi is offline Senior Member
    We all need a little "break" from being perfect! But - unfortunately most of the time we pay for it in one way or another. My cheat is always rum. I ate a handful of m&m's last night..
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.