Page 350 of 585 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5844

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 350

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    haha she's a stylist... her hair is always perfect. lol

I will see if she's interested in doing any fitness related stuff and will pass it along.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Oh money... how you stress me so...

There is a box with 2 dozen extremely large donuts in it across the room from me. It's kind of bugging me b/c I'm feeling extra munchy this morning. Not sure why. Maybe anxiety due to money?? Things are fine (financially) but paying bills always elicits a stress response from me b/c things didn't USED to be fine - maybe it's like financial PTSD or something. lol So, the donuts are bothersome.

Day 40 of my Whole30. When I finish with this at the end of June, I'll implement 21 DSD rules. I need to stop eating so much fruit. The sheer volume of fruit I've been eating is probably the reason I'm not (as far as I know) losing weight. Too many carbs and fructose.

Defense Acquisition University training today... booo boring! With any discipline, I will be mostly silent today.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Defense Acquisition University training today... booo boring! With any discipline, I will be mostly silent today.
    Bleh. Screw DAU.

That said, I need to redo the Supervisor's Development Course, because obviously actually supervising people doesn't prepare me to supervise people. As such, I need to repeat this course every 3 years.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

In order to do anything above and beyond secretary around here, I have GOT to get ACQ Level 1 qualified. Or I'll be here forever. It's a requirement on the position description on many of the jobs around here.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    In order to do anything above and beyond secretary around here, I have GOT to get ACQ Level 1 qualified. Or I'll be here forever. It's a requirement on the position description on many of the jobs around here.
    Makes sense. All I have to do to get promoted is kiss ass and wait for chief to die. Sadly, he is in very good health. (actually, he is not a bad guy so I should not say sadly)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saw this on facebook and thought it hilarious enough to post everywhere:

It's National eggs (whites and yolks), milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey, 100% vegetable oil shortening, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based. soy based lecithin, wheats, including bran, germ, gluten, starch, sugar and flour. may contain allergens Day!

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Saw this on facebook and thought it hilarious enough to post everywhere:

It's National eggs (whites and yolks), milk, butter, yogurt, whey, nonfat milk and nonfat whey, 100% vegetable oil shortening, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, all monoglycerides, diglycerides and enzymes are vegetable based. soy based lecithin, wheats, including bran, germ, gluten, starch, sugar and flour. may contain allergens Day!
    holy sh!tballs, that is farking funny right there! Thanks for the laugh!

Julia

If you guys pray or whatever, say a prayer for Brad and his family. Brad's grandpa died suddenly this morning. I assume it was a heart attack. This was completely unexpected as Grandpa was healthy as a horse. He was 80 years old and still chopping wood and fishing everyday. This has me floored. Totally unexpected. Grandma and Grandpa had been married for 60 years. I can't even imagine what this is doing to her or how she is going to cope. So, whatever you guys do for people in need, pray or whatever, please do it for them today.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    So sorry, Prayers on the way.