Page 336 of 553 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5526

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 336

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    One thing I find interesting is that in the State of Ohio, if a married couple separates and divorces and said couple has children, they do not take the affair into consideration in regards to custody or the reason for divorce. You can divorce due to adultery, but that cannot be used to determine custodial rights. So if the wife has an affair, she should have no trouble getting full custody of the kids. I heard that from a family law attorney recently. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I'm so glad I don't have to deal with day care anymore. That sucks your SIL threw that date out as a date she's taking off.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    So, I decided to take measurements even though I'm not done with my whole 30... I have lost 4.75 inches and 3.09% body fat in the last 25 days - either from diet or exercise, I don't care. I also lost 9.6 lbs, BUUuuUUUt those pounds were regained prior to my Whole30, so they don't really count.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Brad's going to check with stepmom to see when she'd be interested in taking the kids for a while so we can go fishing. I want to go fishing something fierce but don't feel comfortable taking our kids b/c they tend to not listen to us very well - and while that's fine in some situations (allbeit disrespectful and needs to be beat out of them lol) on the river is NOT one of those situations where it is ok.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I hope MIL will come through for you so you and Brad can have some time alone to fish (and stuff) Is you're daughter the ONLY child SIL is watching? and if there is a contract - why is she not abiding by it?

It doesn't matter if the weight is a loss from a previous gain - its still a victory!!! Hold on to every victory that comes along! It makes us stronger!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I hope MIL will come through for you so you and Brad can have some time alone to fish (and stuff) Is you're daughter the ONLY child SIL is watching? and if there is a contract - why is she not abiding by it?

It doesn't matter if the weight is a loss from a previous gain - its still a victory!!! Hold on to every victory that comes along! It makes us stronger!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Is you're daughter the ONLY child SIL is watching? and if there is a contract - why is she not abiding by it?
    Everyday? No. For that day? I don't know. I guess she's like any other self-employed person and is looking for any day off she can find. Nevermind if people are relying on her or not... I guess I'd probably do the same thing if it were my business, but it sure sucks for those who are in need... b/c if I was working that day (still haven't scheduled my leave so I might be working) and Brad was off but had other plans (right now he's planning on racing most of that week and will be 2 hours from home), then I'd have to take a day off b/c my babysitter decided she didn't want to work on a contracted day... but who am I to argue it? If I do, and she ends up working, she'll resent me for making her watch my child on a day she wants off. I sincerely hate the decision we made to put Bearz there. It's just opened up the doors for people to take a mile when given an inch b/c we're family.

Going to be a boring day today. Just me and Boss#2. Military is off for a "training holiday" which is code for "day off b/c Monday is a holiday".

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Going to be a boring day today. Just me and Boss#2. Military is off for a "training holiday" which is code for "day off b/c Monday is a holiday".
    Same here. Nice, light traffic at the gates though.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

On a completely unrelated note, Hot Guy came to the office today - in jogging shorts and a moisture wicking tshirt... OMG total hotness. He is what I'd LOVE for Brad to look like, if I could choose a body for my husband that is... *wipingawaythedrool*

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, Hot Guy came to the office today - in jogging shorts and a moisture wicking tshirt... OMG total hotness. He is what I'd LOVE for Brad to look like, if I could choose a body for my husband that is... *wipingawaythedrool*
    Happy Eye Candy Day to you.....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony