Page 335 of 580 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5796

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 335

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That's too bad............. sounds like he tried to do the right thing in the very beginning by telling her no go until she was legally available. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the butt.

I find it difficult to believe a 3 week relationship went as far as having sex........... am I that old and out of touch with life? Even so - if they had sex that soon, then shame on both of them. That's just my 52 year old opinion. I've always been very conservative in that area.......... I've been with 2 men in my life - my first husband, and my second husband ......... although, my second husband was my first (cuz we dated before I married first husband).
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It is. Sounds like the general needs to get the f*ck over it.
    See, the CPT is going on a fellowship. Said fellowship selection required about a million letters of reference, a flawless military background, etc. He'll be receiving a scholarship to go to Uraguay for 3 years to study toward a master's degree. He's going to be given a large sum of cash every year for travel as a part of this fellowship. It's a cake assignment where he gets to do whatever the hell he wants for 3 years with no ties to the Army. Only the best of the best get selected and I think the CG is just ensuring that he's not sending a shitbag soldier. This flag couldn't have come at a worst time for the CPT. If he doesn't get to Monterrey to Language school in time, he won't complete language school in time to start the fellowship, which will prevent him from being able to do the fellowship. He waited an entire year to find out if he was selected for this fellowship or not. I wish he'd just get the good news he's looking for.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    There is a difference between 'shame on you' and 'let's f*ck over this poor dude's career because of a pissing contest between a woman and her ex'

drone strikes on Americans = ok
    sleeping with a seperated person = omfg noooooooooooo!

army logic.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    That's too bad............. sounds like he tried to do the right thing in the very beginning by telling her no go until she was legally available. Hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the butt.

I find it difficult to believe a 3 week relationship went as far as having sex........... am I that old and out of touch with life? Even so - if they had sex that soon, then shame on both of them. That's just my 52 year old opinion. I've always been very conservative in that area.......... I've been with 2 men in my life - my first husband, and my second husband ......... although, my second husband was my first (cuz we dated before I married first husband).
    Um the breakup happened b/c of a fake pregnancy scare... lol the girl has issues.

Tomi, I believe you are a minority when it comes to sex conservation...

Yeah, sounds like a cake assignment. Still, more power to him for finding one of the three decent gigs in the Army.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

There is a difference between 'shame on you' and 'let's f*ck over this poor dude's career because of a pissing contest between a woman and her ex'

drone strikes on Americans = ok
    sleeping with a seperated person = omfg noooooooooooo!

army logic.
    +1,000,000

Yeah, sounds like a cake assignment. Still, more power to him for finding one of the three decent gigs in the Army.
    It's the chance of a lifetime b/c out of the entire 500,000 soldier force, he was one of 10 selected for the assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    It's the chance of a lifetime b/c out of the entire 500,000 soldier force, he was one of 10 selected for the assignment.
    Wow. I hope it works out for him.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Tomi, I believe you are a minority when it comes to sex conservation...
    that's okay -- I have to say I'm proud of myself for not sharing the goods with just anybody. I had plenty of opportunities - but chose to hold out for the ones who truly counted. I wish I could say I've been with only ONE man......... cuz he's really the only one that truly loves me. First husband was a big mistake! Second husband = first love and only love.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Kind of annoyed with home daycare... it was so much more convenient to have her at the daycare center. I'm planning on taking the 5th of July off b/c the general instituted liberal leave, which means supervisors cannot deny a leave request unless there's a really really really good reason, even if it means an office will be closed. So, I told Brad. He says "find out if SIL's open that day". SIL is planning to take the day off - even though it's not in the contract as a day off.

So whatever Brad may have had planned, and despite whether or not I'd have to work, I will likely not have a sitter for that day for her. I believe the latchkey is open though, so Brady will have a place to go - I have to check.

This is annoying to me because I am paying her to watch my kid from 7-5 M-F except on designated days. It should not matter if I have the day off or if Brad has the day off. We are paying her to watch our kid. So if I happen to take a day off to get things done or to just kick back and relax for one freaking day without kids, I can't do it b/c she has decided to also take the day off...

This wasn't a problem at the daycare center. And they didn't judge me for leaving her at the daycare even though I had the day off. So often I wish we'd just stayed where we were... The hours were better and it didn't matter if one of the care providers was sick - the daycare was still open.

Maybe I'll check with the center and see what the drop-in rate is.

PS Despite Brad and I once considering pulling Makenna from SIL's daycare and taking her back to the center b/c of it being more convenient for us, we can't since Makenna is going to preschool this fall. The center does not transport to preschool unless they go to the church based preschool (they can only get reimbursed by the state for transporting to the church based school b/c the center does not teach theology in their preschool program).
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 05-23-2013 at 01:15 PM.