Page 330 of 556 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5555

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 330

jtholland is offline Junior Member
    Can you please tell me what all these acronyms mean? I understand that SW probably means "Starting weight".

"Primal since March 5, 2012, SW: 221 | PSW: 217 | LPW: 183 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)"

Thanks, good luck!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    SW: Starting weight
    PSW: Primal Starting Weight
    LPW: Lowest Primal Weight
    UGW: Ultimate Goal Weight
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

My car is going in for it's repair estimate. Brad almost decided not to take it in b/c he was afraid getting the estimate, accepting the check from the insurance company and then not getting it repaired would be insurance fraud. Our insurance agent confirmed that it is not insurance fraud. She hit us, she is paying us, and using her insurance to write the check. What we do with the money from the damages she caused is up to us. She said it would be a different story if we backed into something, made a claim against our insurance and then didn't get it repaired, but I argue that b/c I've had two instances where I've made an insurance claim and was allowed to accept the money without repairing the car (both times I was with State Farm so maybe it's an insurance company policy thing where our insurance won't allow that). Anyhow, I'm sure the damages won't exceed $450. And I think that money should be used to do some minor suspension repairs on the car.

So then he was complaining about how shitty it is to have our collision guy do an estimate on it and then not get it fixed - he'll spend all that time on it and get nothing out of it. I tried to impress upon him that free estimates aren't really free - that the expense is rolled into his labor charges for every job he does. If he wasn't making it up somewhere, free estimates would not exist. And if someone getting a free estimate and then not getting their vehicle fixed by him would hurt him, he wouldn't offer free estimates. And the collision guy knows we probably won't get it fixed b/c I told him it's got 170,000 miles on it and isn't worth the investment anymore. That would have been his opportunity to say "oh, then don't bring it to me", but he didn't.

So, it's now sitting at the collision center to get it's estimate. Tomorrow or Wednesday I will learn how much money I'll have to get my suspension fixed. Brad thinks it'll only cost $150 or so to get the suspension fixed (he had the same issue with his truck), so we'll have a little extra to do something with. We'll see if we can agree on that or not. lol

I drove the big truck today. Makes me giddy.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I drove the big truck today. Makes me giddy.
    is that what you young folk call it these days?

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

lol Literally, I drove the big truck. Ford F250 7.3L Powerstroke. I love the whistle of the turbo!

lol Literally, I drove the big truck. Ford F250 7.3L Powerstroke. I love the whistle of the turbo!
    Oh, yeah, that is exciting too I guess.... >.>

We're being told July on the furlough, any different word in your neck of the woods?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, yeah, that is exciting too I guess.... >.>

We're being told July on the furlough, any different word in your neck of the woods?
    Nope. I heard my furlough starts 12 July, and those with Monday furloughs will start on 8 July. Nice of them to wait until after the holiday so we don't get a 4 day weekend...

Did you get the 25 page letter for whomever that douchebag was stating "the furlough is a go"?

PrimalCon New York
    Nope. I heard my furlough starts 12 July, and those with Monday furloughs will start on 8 July. Nice of them to wait until after the holiday so we don't get a 4 day weekend...
    Our furlough day 'requires flexibility' because heaven forbid the little darlings might get delayed 3 seconds going through the gate. As such, my furlough day may vary.

No letter yet, 25 pages or otherwise. Also douchebag is no where near specific enough as it could easily apply to so many people in the government.