Page 326 of 555 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5550

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 326

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Jenn!!!! 183 again! You rock!!! Yeah You motivate me to get my own weight loss moving again. I'm just holding steady.

I bet you could do the porch for less than $6000. Lumber and roofing is expensive, but if you do it yourself you save a bundle!

Sorry for the car dent - that sucks. I suggest leaving the damage and using the money to pay something down or off. With the age and miles on your car its not worth investing that kind of money. The sooner you get out of debt the sooner you'll be replacing it.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I find Bob's Red Mill brand in my local grocer.

Shameless confession time...

I am obsessed with the Duggar Family and their saga. I lost touch with the show for whatever reason and just learned that Michelle and Jim Bob had gotten pregnant with their 20th child and during the 20 week check-up ultrasound, learned that they had lost the baby. They named her Jubilee. This happened 8 months ago according to the TLC youtube page. So sad for them. I will definitely be setting their show to DVR b/c I am just fascinated by them. I can't keep two kids corralled and they manage to keep 19 of them under control. Amazing stuff.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Scratch that... looking at their blog, she was due April 2012, a year ago. TLC must have just uploaded the video 8 months ago. I still feel terribly for them. Saw they may be looking to adopt a child this time.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Indopak stores often have tapioca flour.

I'm off for the rest of the day. I have to have a yearly done to determine the cause of these weird period pains (it feels like someone is literally ripping my uterus out on days 2 and 3 of my period), and then we have Brady's first tee ball game at 5:30. Should be a blast! I can't wait to watch him play and take pics.

Ok she didn't do a pelvic exam... said the pain is caused by a shift in my body's estrogen supply caused by both the discontinuation of birth control and being over the age of 30. She said my body is trying to find a happy place hormonally and he next few periods could be similar. she says the pain I am feeling is my body frantically trying to expell the contents of my uterus, kind of like a miscarriage. She prescribed an anti-inflammatory to try for a couple months to help thin the lining and ease the pain. If that's not enough, she suggests taking a low dose birth control for 3-6 months to further thin the lining and ease the pain. We will see how things work out with the anti-inflammatory... we all know how long it takes for hormones to adjust...

Additionally, she asked me what we use for birth control. I told her condoms. She said, 'you know what people who use condoms are called? Parents'. Lol she's funny.

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the loss! I wish I could get back on that train, but I just can't find the motivation.

I went through the exact same hormonal issues that you have mentioned. I passed the lining of the uterus and it reminded me of a squid and it wasn't too bad, just scared the living you know what out of me.

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Yay! We're both 183! Let's do this!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

F 5'9" | 32 yrs old | small frame | HW: 187 | CW: 177.2 | GW: 135

I can't help but wonder what role the vitex has in all of this. Remember, there were two months where I didn't get a period, and if my body is trying to expell a thicker lining, maybe the vitex is to blame? But it helps my libido soooo much!

This month, for the first part of the month, I'll be taking 3 capsules a day, and after ovulation I'll drop to 2 (or maybe I should do 1 or none??). Just in the last week the 3 capsules have done amazing work on my sex drive. I actually propositioned Brad last night!! Can you believe it??

So, maybe I'll adjust course and do the 3 capsules until ovulation and then drop to zero until my period comes. Maybe that'll help get things purged... experiments - aren't they fun??

PrimalCon New York
    Shit... my boss went to Texas this week and was supposed to meet with a General. The email traffic says the appointment was for tomorrow, but for some reason, the meeting was scheduled on the calendar for today... today is not the right time and the General cannot see the boss today... he flew to Texas for nothing... shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Short of extending his stay in Texas I don't know what to do to fix it. He sent a message to the other boss asking why it was screwed up - he didn't send it to either me or hot office guy, which leads me to believe he's too mad to approach us. SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT! Damn. Another red mark for not paying close enough attention.