Page 322 of 593 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 322

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    P.S. if I were you, I would hope my spouses race got rained out too!
    He posted on FB that he hopes the ground dries up so he can go racing... No mention of what he'll do if it's rained out.

A wise husband would have said "I hope the ground dries up some so we can go racing, but if not it'll allow me to go to my awesome wife's hooding ceremony".

He sent me a text that says "I love you"... yeah, you show it well.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Definitely, but we have a rule that you always have to respond no matter how frustrated you might be. If Hulky stepped out the door and got run over by a truck after a fight, and I hadn't responded, I'd never forgive myself.
    This is why I always say it back and always kiss him goodbye - even if I'm fuming mad. With untreated sleep apnea, he could die overnight.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    On the subject if a-hole husbands, Clint's digging his way out of the doghouse. He sent me a text saying, "I'm sorry I was mad at you and you felt that you had to send me that text. I love you and hope you have a good day at work." It helped a bit, but I still feel the sting a little bit.
    Georgette

Brad's being all nicey nice on the phone. He called me like he was trying to make amends. Asking me questions about our dog's vet appointment, yada yada, using special inflection with his voice when saying I love you... crap like that. I think he realizes I'm mad at him/upset and knows he's in the dog house regarding this graduation stuff. He posts on facebook and comments on people's statuses congratulating me on finishing school and graduating and all that, but yet he's choosing racing over the graduation... some great support there! Geesh.

If they'd just do the right thing to begin with, they wouldn't have to suck up.

And if he asks for sex... uh uh... no way no how. (however TMI!!!, i did start taking 3 vitex again. I think i'll do 3 for the first part of my cycle and 2 for the latter part so the progesterone has a chance to work properly).

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you on the sex issue. TMI here, but I haven't been attracted to Clint for awhile and that's taken its toll on things as well.
    Georgette

Same here, Geo... and I think it's more than a body issue, although I do believe body plays into it... how we're treated makes a HUGE difference.

Dog tested negative for leptosporosis... so we've spent over $400 trying to get this dog diagnosed and nothing has been found yet... but yet he thrives on antibiotics... what the hell is wrong with this effing line-bred mutt??

On a more positive note, it sounds like Stepmom will be able to attend.

Updated: Races are cancelled. He's going... grumble grumble grumble

So, Brad found out Stepmom is going and was like "Jesus Christ, how many people need to go to this thing?" I responded with "it's not everyday your daughter graduates from college". His response: "you'll find some excuse to go back." You know what? Screw you! Just stay home if you're gonna be nasty about it. Gawd, sometimes I really dislike him!

I missed a prime opportunity to tell him what I think. After they cancelled the races and he decided to go I told him we would need to take the truck bc there wouldn't be room enough in the car. At one point he said "I just figured if I wasn't racing you'd want me to go."

I should have at that moment told him I don't care what he does because he already made his priority abundantly clear. Mom said I should liken it to him winning a track championship and me choosing to do something other than go to the banquet where he'd get his trophy.

Anyhow, we all know he's a selfish jerk at this point...

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

My mom gave me $100 for graduating. She prefaced it with "spend it on something YOU want."

I think I will!

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow....that guy is lucky with you and he doesn't even know,how.much. Because itf it was me in your shoes he would be looking for a place to sleep for days to come!! How about just a little respect for you?
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)