Page 312 of 580 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 5796

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 312

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    And reading the reviews for this phone, it seems like broken glass is a common problem. Sadly, I didn't read the Amazon reviews, only read the reviews at US Cellular before I purchased.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Since posting my review, US Cellular is "checking my options". Even if they just agree to fix it and not replace it, I'd be happy. I just feel trapped. I don't feel like the phone breaking was my fault, and as a result, I have no recourse should anything else go wrong with the phone since the broken screen voids the warranty. Someone posted a link on Facebook for me where I can buy replacement parts and said I can youtube the instructions for replacing it. If US Cellular won't do anything for me from here, this is what I plan to do.

It's funny though, how I mentioned that I'm not currently contractually bound to US Cellular and can leave at any time (they only do a single 2 year contract, after that they're certain their quality customer service, cellular service, and phone options will keep you there - my contract expired 2 years ago), and now all of a sudden they're checking my options... typical.

The rumblings in my gut tell me today may be gut clean-out day... Right on schedule, too... 3 days after cleaning up the diet. It's interesting how rhythmical our bodies are.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    as for the phone - remember - the squeaky wheel always gets some grease! Keep after them, Jenn. The review was written very well! The last thing a company wants is bad publicity.

Hope your gutt doesn't cause too much trouble for you today.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Just downloaded the MDA Forum app for Android. Can't wait to check it out. (currently downloading).

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    as for the phone - remember - the squeaky wheel always gets some grease! Keep after them, Jenn. The review was written very well! The last thing a company wants is bad publicity.
    Agreed. I am persistent to the point of annoyance in cases that I think warrant it. Brad thinks I'm being ridiculous b/c he said putting the phone in my pocket was a bad idea... Really??? Where else am I supposed to put it if I don't have my purse??? I didn't do anything with the phone that it shouldn't have been able to handle. Being in my pocket comfortably while I'm sitting should not break a phone... any phone. That's unacceptable durability, in my opinion.

So, I'm complaining.

I agree. They know the phone is put is peoples pockets - I mean - where does a man put his phone? Every man on earth who owns a cell phone puts it in his pocket. I always keep mine in my purse, and always have my purse with me. If I'm at a friends/relatives and I put my purse in the corner or leave it in the car - I can live without having that stupid thing with me at every second. You probably don't remember life before cell phones! In the "olden days" when people weren't at home or in a place we knew we could get ahold of them - we just had to leave a message and hope they called us back the same day! It was a different world 25 years ago.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

I didn't get my first cell phone until after I turned 21... I fully remember life before cell phones. But having missed very very very important phone calls before, I tend to always have it on my person just in case. But yes... men carry their phones in their pockets, so it should be able to survive life in a pocket.

I guess I assumed you were part of that "cell phones in grade school" population. I never will understand why a person so young needs to have a cell phone.

Maybe the difference between men and women carrying their phones is that men tend to carry them in the front pocket, and women tend to carry in the butt pocket. The butt would likely put more pressure during sitting. And men tend to wear baggier pants. But still.......... regardless of the carrying place --- what happened to you phone is simply manufacturer error!!!! No question about that.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

I had it in my front pocket. My back pockets usually button so it's less accessible.

I agree about phones at early ages. Although, Brad and I just joked the other day when we were wondering something about Brady (I think we were trying to find him) and I said "If he had a phone we could just call him". lol Of course, he's not getting a phone. Maybe once he starts driving, but I can't see us getting him one before that.