Page 281 of 580 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 5792

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 281

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Geez, I'm not even here to defend myself. But I do have friends.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Hey I don't mind this being like Pebble's journal.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I just started taking Dong Quai and am banking on that for a boost in the bedroom!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Within the digits of 186 today. If I was a rounder, it'd be 187... but the first 3 digits is all I look at, so 186 it is.

Have a headache today. Could develop to be a migraine. Brad had a headache this morning that he said felt migraine-ish too. Must be the weather. It was nice this weekend and today it's freaking snowing again. Ugh... mother nature is like a unaccepting ex-girlfriend. She just WON'T give it up!!!

Oh my this headache... Right now, it's a dull throb. If I were to try to exert myself, it would become a pound, so I'm skipping the gym today.

I went shopping this weekend for some jeans. I snagged two pairs of size 12 that fit nicely in the hips and thighs, but not so much in the waist... still too much belly fat. It's not bad, just have to wear something a bit baggy over them to hid the muffin top that forms. Also bought 3 shirts with a gift card my mom gave me for my birthday. I was able to fit into medium shirts, but they were tight in the boobs still and show the ripples caused by my bra band, so I opted for a large that fits in the boobs but is looser in the tummy. Probably a good thing considering the pants. But, that's the smallest pair of jeans I have bought in YEARS so I'm happy! And if this keto thing keeps working out, it won't be long before I need smaller ones, which is really a bummer b/c these two pairs cost $100 total. I got sticker shock when I got to the register. I wasn't expecting a $100 price tag for two pairs of jeans!! I usually buy the $20 Levi's at Walmart, so to find Levi's cost $50 each at Younkers caught me off guard. Shoulda just gone to Walmart, I guess. I tried on the Arizonas at jcpenny in a size 13, like the ones I was wearing, but they were TIGHT and the waist exposed too much of the ol' buttcrack for my preference... not enough jean for my butt. Even the size 15 did that and I refused to try on a 17. The Levi's cover me sufficiently.

Oh I suppose... some emails just popped into my inbox, so I probably better get back to work. I hope everyone's having a good Monday. Oh, we get our furlough letters this week... yippee skippee.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I can't remember the last time I wore a junior size (the odd numbers). they are cut to fit the smaller butt and thighs of the younger woman. I think I was 22 and pre-motherhood the last time I saw a size 7. Circa, 1982 Once I had to go to a size 8 there was no turning back to juniors!

congrats on the size!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Sadly, I think I'll be done with them too. The pair of 13 Arizona's I had I purchased pre-baby (pre-Brady to be precise).

I just completed the application process for the job at the University of Iowa. An acquaintance from work reviewed my resume and cover letter and offered some great alternatives to what I had produced. I submitted those copies. His were WAY better than mine. lol *fingers crossed*

OMG THIS HEADACHE WON'T GO AWAY!!!

I drank a double bouillon. No help. I drank a second iced tea. No help. I am not low enough in typical hydration to think it'd be that, but maybe the length of my ketosis has had me slightly dehydrated for a while now and it's just caught up? I finally broke down and took two tylenol b/c right now I am dreading going home and dealing with my kids. My head is POUNDING and making my stomach upset! I hope the rapid release tylenol kicks in soon.

Time to head for the homestead now, so wish me luck.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    LOL...And I do have those friends. Not sure what I would do without them

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Hey there are always silicone friends ;-)

Sorry, don't mean to make this like Pebbles' journal! ;-)
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    And woohoo on the size Jenn!! That is awesome Doesn't it feel good to buy clothes because you are getting smaller?
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs