Page 271 of 585 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 5844

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 271

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Took my measurements. In one month, I went up 3.75 inches and up 6 lbs (today versus 2/1). I have been bouncing on the same six pounds/3 inches since November when I had my first upward movement in measurements. Body fat has also gone up 2.38% since my lowest recorded value in October... I'm still down 24.5 total inches though... and 29 total pounds. So there's that...

It's really time to get serious again.

Here's the trends...

BF%.jpg
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Ah, bet ya can't read that... Here's a summary:

Total Inches Lost: 24.5 lbs
    Total weight lost: 29 inches
    Body Fat Change: 4.33%

Time: a year and a day

Here is my measurements chart:

Measurement Chart.jpg

And my weight chart:

Weight Chart.jpg

So Stupid Dog is shitting in the house again. We finished the antibiotics two days ago. His second round. Vet gave us the following options and said another course of antibiotics is not recommended.

Vet brand probiotic: $22/month
    Low Residue Dog Food: $17 for a 5 lb bag
    Low fat hamburger, cooked, drained and rinsed, mixed with cooked rice and probiotic formula
    Broiled chicken breast with rice, mixed with probiotic formula

She said if those options would not work well for us, we could try a sensitive skin and stomach dog food that can be picked up at a local farm supply store.

UGH!! Thank God it's almost summer and he can shit himself in the kennel! I don't think we can really swing that. Will have to talk to Brad about it. Keep in mind, said dog is 95 lbs and can eat a shit-ton of food. He'd easily go through 5 lbs of dog food in 2 days!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Look at all the fancy charts. Someone had too much time on their hands at work today Sorry to hear about your dog. Perhaps he and Nameless's cat can get together and have a pet digestion party.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your dog. Perhaps he and Nameless's cat can get together and have a pet digestion party.
    They can eat burger together. lol

I found a solution to the expense that will be created by feeding him burger. My stepdad runs a cattle feed lot and they have more burger than they know what to do with. Mom said we can have some of that to feed him, so all I have to do is find bulk rice and we should be good to go. Brad seems to think he ate something he shouldn't and that is what triggered yesterday's "accident" so he wants to wait a couple more days before implementing the new diet and see if he's really having issues again or if he's just reacting to whatever crap he ate. More to come on this saga, I'm sure.

I've decided I'm going to take a couple of days off work to work on my thesis. The furloughs will start too late to make use of them for this, and there just isn't enough uninterrupted/un-distracted time at work. I find if I get away from home and into a school-like setting, I'm most productive, so I'll take a couple of days, go to the library and burn up the keyboard. I'm planning the 15th and 22nd of this month. We have a class session again on the 27th (in the computer lab) so I'll have three chunks of time to really hammer on it. I think this is my best bet at this point. I really want to get it done and work and home just aren't suitable places for me to concentrate on it. And I won't lose any family time this way either.

Off to fill out my leave request form! YIPPEE!!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Off to fill out my leave request form! YIPPEE!!
    Nice. There is something very satisfying about telling work, "F' you I wont be here."
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Well, shit, I'm not going to actually USE the leave since we're getting 22 days off. Won't have any reason to take time off - especially with it being on Fridays, when I would NORMALLY use my leave... so, I'll be storing quite a bit (allbeit losing out on 12 accrued hours due to the stupid furlough). I can probably afford to burn up 16 hours this month.

Good run over lunch. Extended my distance to 1.25 miles today. Last 0.25 miles was used to increase my pace. I finished the run at 7.0 mph - not sure what that translates to in terms of pace... I think it's 8:something a mile. Rest assured, I didn't hold this pace for long - only that last stretch before the finish line was spent at that speed. I think maybe 0.05 miles. lol

I think I'd like to increase my pace, but I think I'll wait a bit longer. I'd really like to consistently do a 10 minute mile (6 mph). Someday.

I'd also like to increase my distance. I miss running 5 miles just because it felt good. There was a route by work that was perfect for 5 miles. It crosses the river in 3 places (remember, I work on an island) and is just too fun for words - really. I miss it. But I also miss Gu (carb supplement for runners). It's weird how I'm kind of craving Gu right now... really weird as I haven't used a Gu in over a year.