Page 258 of 593 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 258

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My fit never asks about off body time... is there a setting or something I need to change so it accounts for that time?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My fit never asks about off body time... is there a setting or something I need to change so it accounts for that time?
    I have a feeling In Search of Abs is talking about the fitbit. I have no such setting on the BodyMediaFit. I charge mine daily while I am in the shower or eating breakfast. It usually doesn't take more than 15 min to 1/2 an hour.

It does have the ability to estimate calories burned, based on old readings, but I only use that if don't wear it for a whole day.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    I have a Bodybugg - pretty sure it's sorta the same thing, even though mine is
    three years old now.

I guess you'd have to leave your BodyMedia off for a good couple of hours or
    something to see if it gives you an option.

Like last night I took mine off (I rarely sleep with it anyway) and I slept in until 9.

I have mine set up that my wake up time is 6:30, so it wanted to know what the heck
    I was doing for those 2.5 unaccounted for hours.

I was sleeping (kids off this week) and so my option was "I was not active during this time".

Sometimes I forget to put it back on after my shower, walk the kids to school and think
    "Damnit! I forgot the bugg!", so then when I put it on, it asks me what I did for that
    off body time and I get to pick "I did the same thing as yesterday at that time", cuz, I did.

But who knows, the devices could be completely different, but they're made by the same
    company, look the same, soooo. Dunno.

You'll have to try it out for yourself.

Julie

Cool. I'll look into that. Thanks!

Tomorrow morning I will be taking another pregnancy test. This is really irking me. All signs have pretty much gone away. No miserable cramps... still bloated, but that's nothing unexpected considering the way I've been eating for the last week. Very annoyed by this and hoping to beat hell that I'm not pregnant and things are just screwy. I suppose if I am pregnant, worse things have happened and we'll manage just fine. We have a debt payoff plan in place that'll work fine. We have most of Brady's clothes yet and almost all of Makenna's, so we'd be fine for either gender. We'd have to repurchase a few things we'd sold - like a bassinet, but we still have strollers, high chair, etc.

And if I were, they'd be tying my tubes during the c-section...

But let's just hope that I'm not, shall we? I hope I get to come on here tomorrow and announce the test was negative.

Hmm I always thought the BodyBugg was the same thing as well.

Praying that you are not pregnant...

canio6 Guest
    Yes, definitely crossing my fingers for you.

In search of abs Jenn found the "off time" setting info. Thanks for the tip.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    praying for no prego too, Jenn! Nothing like an unplanned pregnancy to throw the whole cart off the tracks! But I think you have a good attitude about it

Maybe you should make that decision with Brad - you know, the more or no more thing. A vasectomy is a wonderful thing! Worry free sex!

Good to hear Gramma and step dad are on the mend!

Have a wonderful weekend!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Ok, all is right in the world... pregnancy test came back negative and spotting has started. *Whew*

Been cleaning all day. Kids' bedrooms are both cleaned and organized and purged... vacuumed even. Living room was picked up and vacuumed. On to clean the main bathroom and work on laundry. New sitter coming to the house in 3 hours... can't have this place a total disaster and have her think poorly of us, right?

PS the kids' rooms needed cleaned BADLY! There was no organization so the toys were just piled up anywhere with paths for walking. Brady's room was the worst! I should post pics of their nice clean rooms.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 02-25-2013 at 06:50 AM.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congrats on clean rooms and negative tests