Page 257 of 590 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5894

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 257

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    With any luck, my professor will release us early or the University will cancel classes.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hoping for a cancellation.

I want a bed topper too!

Got our "Thru November 2015" budget updated to include the tax refund, how it'll be used and how that affects our overall debt repayment program. We'll still be getting done in November 2015 b/c as it turns out, I goofed and missed a truck payment clear back in October... I got a notice from the credit union that our last payment (1/31) was late... I couldn't figure out how that could be so I went through the payment history on our online transaction record at the bank's website and saw no payment for October, so went through old months on the spreadsheet (I have each month tabbed with what was paid, how much, etc - much like I have future months set up) and discovered the truck payment fell completely off my radar in October... no payment at all. So, making that up with the tax refund... oops. But it's all good. We're still getting things paid off in the same amount of time... except, things will change when we buy a new(ish) car for me. That'll probably extend our total debt repayment by a year, maybe - unless we're not furloughed, then I'll have an extra $3,000 to play with - which would make a GREAT down payment on a car(!!) but will most likely be used to pay off a credit card earlier.

Easter is kicking my ass... Russell Stover is an asshole! Binging on Easter candy today - feel like shit as a result. I WILL go back to the EMF once Saturday is past. I WILL! I HAVE TO! I felt better on it! And I have proven to myself that I cannot do 100% primal unless I'm doing a challenge of some sort. I can't just follow the rules of primal b/c primal allows for 20% cheating and once I cheat even 1%, it's all over...

So, I think I'm going to order the FatFast book and read it before the weekend is up. See what this fat fast is all about and give it a shot. I want to lose these 6 lbs before March 5th so I can conclude my first year primal at my lowest primal weight of 183.

And if I could get to 182, that would be AWESOME! B/c that would be my medium term goal... 181.5 would be my halfway point.

Class is cancelled for tonight. 2 years at St. Ambrose and this is the first time I've seen them cancel classes.

But, there's still no time to celebrate b/c I learned my stepdad's mom is in the hospital with COPD and tachycardia. Going by the hospital to see her on my way home. I guess she used to smoke, and quit, but years of grain and hog dust took the place of tar and arsenic in her lungs, so she's not fairing well I guess. Mom said they took her off the oxygen either late last night or this morning to see how she does without it. Guessing by the weather she won't be going home anytime too soon.

What irks me is that she went by ambulance on Tuesday and this is the first I'm hearing of it, despite my mom and stepdad going to the hospital to see her last night... grrr... my mom SUCKS at relaying this kind of information.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Sorry about the lack of info and that you're step gram is sick. Sounds like she has some pretty difficult illnesses going on.

I hate my memory foam too - being post-meno I SWEAT at night! I slept so much better in the 5th wheel with the regular old mattress. When this one wears out I'm going back to the standard kind.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

I think Grandma is going to be ok. She has asked to stay at the hospital given the weather conditions - afraid that if she had problems an ambulance wouldn't be able to get to her since she lives in the country and the county take 3 days to clear the roads near her house (she's sooooo close to town too... like 3 minute drive from the fire station). Dr approved her to stay til something like Saturday.

Stepdad was chasing cattle with his 4 wheeler and fell off. Hurt his back. Knowing him and how he is and how pissed he probably got when he fell off, it's funny as hell. I'm bummed that he got hurt, but we'll all laugh our asses off about it in about a week.

Show is falling to beat hell. Probably not going to work tomorrow. What a shame...

Paula,

how long do you charge your Body Media device? I haven't given mine a full charge since the first day. It's been about 2 weeks?? It's at 64% charge... just wondering if I should wait til it dies to charge it (like a cell phone) or if I should actually give up some data for a while and charge it up. What do you do?

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Well, I'm not Paula, but iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii charge mine when I'm in the
    shower.

Most times it doesn't even detect off body time if it's off for a half an
    hour or less.

And if it does, it has this cool drop down menu that says:

"We've detected some off body time!"

Were you:

Sitting on your ass doing nothing?
    Doing the same thing as yesterday at this time?

or, choose an activity and enter the duration here:

So you'll still get your data, but you'll have to input it
    manually.

Sorry to hear about Grandma, but she seems to be in good spirits
    at least! Prolly the stress of not having to go back home for now helps.

Sorry about stepdad too.... hopefully he'll heal licktey split and then you can
    all have a chuckle about it.

Totally NOT sorry about the snow cancelling school though! WOO HOO!

Did you have to work today?

DID YOU TEST YET? Did I miss it?

Julie

I have not retested yet. Plan to tomorrow morning if things don't happen before then.

I ditched work today. Feel a bit bad about it bc I could have totally gone, but Brad came back home after going 10 miles or so, so I thought it was worse than it was. Turns out, he just didn't want to work today...

Shoveled the driveway for 683 calories, but the body media deal said it was only 302 calories... bummed 'bout that.

Stepdad is feeling better, but still spending the day on the couch to heal up. Assume grandma is doing well too.

Our chocolate lab ate a block of cream cheese, plus the foil... I'm sure that'll be fun to pass... stupid effing dog.