Page 256 of 593 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 256

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    If he'd lose about 100 lbs, he'd probably stop being a sweaty sleeper... and I bet his apnea would go away as well... but, that's just my opinion...
    Worked for me, and I haven't even lost 100 pounds yet.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Maybe for the kids you could get them the memory foam toppers? Some is better than none. We have only the topper and it's awesome enough.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    He talks like he's interested in losing the weight (he's currently 6'1", 330 lbs), but he lacks in the action area...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Maybe for the kids you could get them the memory foam toppers? Some is better than none. We have only the topper and it's awesome enough.
    I've thought about that but haven't looked very seriously at it. But if you say it's awesome, then it must be! I'll look into them. Do you think they come in "crib" size?

canio6 Guest
    He talks like he's interested in losing the weight (he's currently 6'1", 330 lbs), but he lacks in the action area...
    Understandable. I've been there-done that. At 5'7" 300 pounds I was 'happy' for years talking about wanting to do something. However, until one is actually in the correct mindset it really is just self-defeating. Not that that is an excuse, it is just reality in my experience.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    We have toppers and they work really well. The twin size at Costco is about $100. I haven't seen crib-sized, but you could easily cut it down and have TWO layers.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've thought about that but haven't looked very seriously at it. But if you say it's awesome, then it must be! I'll look into them. Do you think they come in "crib" size?
    I don't think so, but you could cut one down to size easily enough. The little cover wouldn't fit anymore, but it really doesn't do anything anyways. You could probably get a queen size and cut it down to size to fit both Brady's and Makenna's.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I don't think so, but you could cut one down to size easily enough. The little cover wouldn't fit anymore, but it really doesn't do anything anyways. You could probably get a queen size and cut it down to size to fit both Brady's and Makenna's.
    Oh good idea, Naiad!!

So, this is what we're looking at tonight and tomorrow. Yippee. So glad I have class until 10 tonight...

Near Blizzard Conditions

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yick. Drive safely and try to stay warm!