Page 252 of 593 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 252

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Ate too much coco-choc and now my tummy hurts...

BUT, I got my fats up!! lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I only had two squares of 90% dark chocolate (Lindt) and got a headache and stomachache! Lame.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My 1 year Primal Anniversary is March 5th... With the way weight loss was going in the beginning I was truly hoping to be further along than I am now... But, all things considered, 38 lbs lost in a year is pretty awesome.

I am hoping to get back down to 183 before March 5th... That's 2 weeks to lose 6 lbs. With the flushing I'm doing today (water is literally going right through me today) and the imminent threat of TOM, and the typical associated water flush from that, I should be ok to lose those 6 lbs by then. Again - fingers crossed.
    You can do this! Peice of.......... bacon! I want to lose the same - only faster! Actually I am hoping to see that 177 again by March 1st. I stepped on the scales this morning while getting ready for work (I know..... I always say I won't and then I do) --- It said 186 after breakfast and 2 glasses of water. So I'm hoping for 184 to be the actual number. That means I need to get 7 pounds off in 10 days. UGH - not sure. Gonna take more than finger crossing.......

You and I are always so close in all this --- its sorta fun having a "losing mate" !!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post

You and I are always so close in all this --- its sorta fun having a "losing mate" !!!
    I was thinking the same thing. It's funny how we are kind of walking together in this.

I forgot to weigh this morning... I know... how do you do that? I still feel bloated, but a lot of that could be the impending doom of my not-so-monthly monthly. It's now been 40 days... Getting rather annoyed by my damn uterus right now...

Planning to run over lunch again. I'll do my pushups and pullups and then jump on the dreadmill for a mile.

My beautiful 2 year old came to my room twice last night. The first time she climbed into bed with us and I had no clue. I woke up when I rolled over onto her. lol Took her back to her bed and then 30 minutes later she was trying to climb back into bed with us. Put her back a second time and there she stayed til it was time to get up. Brady also came to our room last night - about 3. Took him back to his bed as well, then at 5ish I woke up to him crying. I asked him what was wrong and he was upset b/c his dad left for work without giving him a hug and kiss. He laid in bed with me til the alarm went off, then he got up to watch cartoons. Despite all that, I feel like I slept pretty well. I'll have to check the Fit Link tonight.

Speaking of beautiful 2 year old... she's getting kind of pudgy. She hasn't gained any weight, but she's getting a bit softer in the middle. I wonder how long it'll be before she shoots upward and no longer fits into any of her clothes... My kids have always shot outward, then upward as they're growing.

*newemailchime* Oh look! New mandatory training! Environmental management... hmmm... Aside from the use of electricity to power my computer, I really don't think my job has ANYTHING to do with environmental management... but ok, I'll take your stupid training b/c I'd rather the General NOT know who I am.

canio6 Guest
    *newemailchime* Oh look! New mandatory training! Environmental management... hmmm... Aside from the use of electricity to power my computer, I really don't think my job has ANYTHING to do with environmental management... but ok, I'll take your stupid training b/c I'd rather the General NOT know who I am.
    Oh joy. I am sure we will get hit with this shortly. How about saving energy and money by not having us do stupid shit?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh joy. I am sure we will get hit with this shortly. How about saving energy and money by not having us do stupid shit?
    w0rd

canio6 Guest
    w0rd
    Which is, of course, what I say on every survey they send to us. So then we have training to understand why the training is important.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That would be logical, and where's the sense in that.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

My "office mate" at work - you know the super hot guy, is using an Advocare Fiber Cleanse... I told him that if all he's looking for is a way to shit himself, he could just swallow a tbsp of coconut oil each day... As he was drinking his "cleanse" he said he could possibly throw it up... I told him I don't trust anything that needs a commercial, to sponsor a racecar or sponsor a 400 mile race to sell it's products. You won't see bananas on those cars!

Anyhow, I think he's looking to lose 3 lbs. I should introduce him to the "no grains and you'll drop weight quickly" method to weight loss...

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My "office mate" at work - you know the super hot guy, is using an Advocare Fiber Cleanse... I told him that if all he's looking for is a way to shit himself,
    Go watch a horror flick.... works for me EVERY time! Actually I don't watch horror flicks... I don't need any more ideas....