Page 250 of 580 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5796

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 250

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Another bad night with Makenna. She woke up between 12 and 1 and would not go back to bed. Finally fell asleep at 4:30ish after I gave her half a dose of benedryl (sshhhhh!). I hope beyond hope that tonight is a better night.

I wish I knew what the problem was... and I wish I knew how to prevent it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'd be checking her gums for molars. Those can really give the little ones a lot of pain! And don't fret over the benadryl - she needs her sleep and so do you.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Benadryl= sleeping child

Sleeping child= primal

ergo Benadryl= primal!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you are having a hard time with your daughter. Is this related to the bed change? Does she feel insecure?

She has done this two times, Paula. Once before the bed change and once after. I looked for molars today. I didn't see anything going on.

SSN, I'm glad I have your approval for the benedryl doping. lol It has come in handy with our son on occasion too.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Maybe she needs some KE tea! nuke it up and put in her bottle ?????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

idk what her deal is... she slept great last night.

Still no Russian Circus... I wish it would just freaking start already! Tired of the mild yet annoying as sin uterus discomfort...

Very off weekend. Food choices were worse than bad for the most part. Back to primal today. Back to HFLC next week.

Up 6 pounds just from Friday night... had wheat, sugar, ice cream and alcohol. Those 6 lbs hung around all weekend. Assuming it's the water gain from the inflammatory nature of the foods. Hoping a week of primal food offerings will eliminate that weight.

Logged my food for today. Managed to maintain 50 gm carbs. Going to attempt to at least follow the PB Carb Curve until I get back on HFLC next week.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 02-19-2013 at 07:15 AM.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    She has done this two times, Paula. Once before the bed change and once after. I looked for molars today. I didn't see anything going on.

SSN, I'm glad I have your approval for the benedryl doping. lol It has come in handy with our son on occasion too.
    Better living through Chemistry, I always say....

So for sanity's sake, I took a test. It was negative. While I was driving to the store to pick one up, I was running through my head what my reaction would be if it was positive. The only thing I could think of was "f*ck". This tells me that we, well, *I* don't want another child. But, I think that's primarily due to logistical concerns - 3 of them, 2 of us... 3 bedroom house with 5 inhabitants... debt issues that need resolved (that's my top priority right now anyway, but a baby would make that even more dire)... then the whole *this one wasn't planned* issue I'd have. I had both of my kids planned to the very day that we should try. I knew within 10 days and 7 days that I was pregnant. It was very methodical and very neurotic... but that's me. Brad just said "tell me when to be there and I'll do my part".

Right now, in an attempt to fix my libido, I stopped using hormonal birth control. Brad HATES condoms, but it's the price he pays for a wife who wants to have sex... but, that doesn't stop him from *trying* to go without. And this is double trouble in that he doesn't believe in the whole pre-wordIdon'twanttosayhere and how fertile that is. So, naturally, I was nervous when my period failed to arrive on Day 28, and then again on Day 35 (after both of my pregnancies in my no-birth-control-recovery period, I had a 35 day cycle - it was like clockwork), and now on Day 39... Plus, with both of my pregnancies, I experienced some mild cramping during the first few weeks, much like the cramping I'm experiencing now which is WAY less intense than the cramping I have when it's actually time. This cramping is just like "yep... I have a uterus", not the typical "OMG JUST PULL IT OUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER!!" cramping I'm used to.

I don't think I'm out of the woods yet. Pregnancy tests have a history of false negatives, so until the Russian Circus actually arrives, I will be wary and worried. I took the test in hopes that a negative would reduce my stress about it just enough that it would come. History - for me - shows that within a day of receiving a negative test, the Russian Circus arrives... let's hope (my) history repeats itself once again. Fingers crossed!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Factors:
    -stress, can delay that bitch forever. I've had periods as late as a whole week on my very regular 30-day schedule.
    -Vitex, could be moving things around a bit. Next cycle should be more normal (at least, that's how it worked for me). Now that I think of it, I actually can't remember if you are taking this now or not, or were just planning to.

I understand the worry, however. Usually a test brings along my period, if I'm worried. Just goes to show how well stress plays into this kind of thing!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).