Page 249 of 593 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 249

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    <reads thread with interest..... taking notes on boobs and bra sizing>......

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Today's bra is a pretty little number. It's a purple lace 38D demi cup. I think demi cups are uber sexy, but I don't stay in them very well. This bra seems to fit much better than yesterday's and doesn't feel as uncomfortable in either the underwire or the lace.

Paual, our bedroom activities didn't burn NEAR as many calories as I had hoped... I shared with him the "meaning" behind 3.14. He is now excited about March for TWO reasons now - that and the start up of racing season.

I am taking today off from EMF. Going to enjoy my dinner with hunny tonight. We are having Texas Roadhouse and that meal is totally going to blow my calorie goals out of the water (just the 6 oz steak commits manslaughter alone). We haven't been to the Roadhouse in MONTHS because of my dietary goals and financial concerns, so we're going and I'm going to enjoy it - wheat and all. Then Saturday it's RIGHT back on track. I could make plans to be on my best behavior and avoid the rolls, etc, but I know how I work. I'll just avoid the fight and enjoy the dinner, take the lumps/weight gain, and start fresh on Saturday.

Thighs are SCREAMING from that 1 mile run yesterday. Oy! They're not happy campers right now but it's a GOOD pain! I haven't felt this feeling in so long. I can't wait to strap on my VFFs and go for another run. Maybe this weekend.

Got a whopping 5 hrs and 47 minutes of sleep last night. Got to bed late. Only got out of bed once (at 5) to tend to Makenna, but appear to have been awaken a few times - 7 it seems, to include the time when I went to Makenna. Looks as if most of them were really short awake periods - maybe switching positions and whatnot? It's certainly interesting to see what my sleep looks like. Kids have slept relatively well the last couple of nights. I hope this trend continues.

No military at work today since Monday is a holiday (they get 4 days weekends when there's a 3 day planned - President's Day), and because Monday's a holiday, I have some work to do to prep for Tuesday. Then want to read an article for my paper and see if I can sweet talk the IT people into allowing me to use my flash drive so I can retrieve my paper... doubt that'll happen, but never hurts to ask, right?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    If it's any consolation, I had a day of the f*ckitalls yesterday.

I was really super good until, say, hmm, 5:30 and then I went
    koo koo for cocoa puffs.

Not really the cereal, but I remembered a bag of miniatures I had
    of snickers, milky way dark and resees pbutter cups. They're totally
    tiny, but I had an absolute crapton.

And you know what? THEY WERE DELICIOUS AND I ENJOYED EVERY BITE.

I'm just glad I didn't move onto the Oreos.

I used to have chocolate binges once a week, now they're down to once
    a month since doing high fat, so that's SOME progress damnit!

In any event, today is another day. Bygones!

HAPPY FRIDAY JENN!!!!

Julie

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Enjoy your "day off"! Hulky and I LOVE places like Texas Roadhouse. Not sure that's the chain we have up here, but we've been to a couple and they usually have great steaks (fairly primal options too, aside from the bread sticks). That's where I learned that pork chops could be succulent and delicious instead of super dry!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

A friend of mine from SparkPeople and Facebook opened a Paleo retreat. I so want to go!!

‚ÄčEATING FOR WELLNESS a Desert Hot Springs Retreat

Any MDA-ers wanna split the cost and make a (re)union out of it???

If my body follows a 28 day cycle, the the Russian Circus is a week late... if I follow a 35 day cycle (like it did before birth control) then it should be here at any time... starting to get a teensie bit concerned about it's tardiness... may test to ease my mind.

Maybe saying something was all it took... mild cramping going on. Fingers crossed!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    ooh dear, would it be bad if you were? I would be having a heart attack lol, esp since my husband has had the snip.

It would be undesired as a whole situation as we've got no room in our house or our checkbook for another child. We would accept it and love it and all that stuff, but it would be an unexpected obstacle to meeting our goals. But, cramps have started up, so I think I'm in the clear. It was funny... about 20 minutes after posting that, the cramps started up reassuring me. Maybe the fear was premonition that the Russian Circus was close to town...

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I hope for your sake it is all a false alarm.
    I can understand where you are coming from for sure. Fingers crossed any moment the Russian circus arrives.