Page 248 of 593 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5927

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 248

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Never heard of Wacoal...

The best FITTING bras I've ever had were Hanes... but they were not very supportive. They just kind of held them in a "smoothed" less floppy version of going braless...

My Lane bra is holding me up and in place, but I think it's too big as there is a gap between the cup and my boobie. And it's chafing my underarm. But it's hot pink and black!!
    Sounds like the cups are too big and the band size MIGHT be right, so long as it's not the straps holding them up.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Don't feel rude talking to me in my journal. It where I ask for advice on all things. We haven't talked to him very much about it, just asked him why he thinks he needs to be in our room and he always says "because I want to be with you".
    How old is your son?

It is hard to sleep at times with them with us, but I just look at it like its only so long they will even want to sleep with us.
    Both of my children slept in our bed from birth, then around 2 we began talking about getting their own bed, so went shopping and picked out their bed, and stuff for it. We would lay with them until they were asleep, reminding them we are always not far away, and then would leave once asleep. At first they would come in to us quite frequently, but it became less and less. Around 3.5 ish, my oldest would then go to bed on his own, and rarely comes in to us. He has a little more this last week close to morning, but he did just start school, so probably just craving a bit of closeness, and thats OK with us. My youngest also comes in sometimes. We still lay with him till he is asleep, but he is only 2 years 9 months, but maybe in a few months we will start working going to bed without us.

I hope something from there helps you

And ask for bras, I am so looking forward to getting decent bras, once I get new boobs some day lol.
    I just wear soft cup sports bras at the moment, as nothing else is comfortable.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Bra: found out the one I'm wearing is not a Lane Bryant but a Fruit of the Loom... and it's a 38DD, not a 38D, like I thought. Guess I still probably have my D's... and as for the brand... dooooood, it's hot pink and black!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Ayla, my son just turned 6. He slept in our room, all night, in some capacity or another for 4 years. 1st year in his bassinet. 2nd and 3rd years, in our bed between us. 4th year in his own bed, but still in our room. Last night and the night before he slept beautifully. He still comes to our room in the early morning - like around 5ish. I think that's b/c Brad wakes him when he leaves b/c Brad thinks it's necessary to slam the door on his way out.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Grr men! LOL. He is only a little older than my oldest
    Thats great he is sleeping better Sometimes it can be as simple as them worrying about something they can't quite articulate, and eventually my son will get it out, once we are talking, and then all is good again. Good luck

I just ate 3 heart shaped frosted sugar cookies. Someone brought in a bunch for a luncheon that they'd had and there were leftovers. For some reason, our office ALWAYS becomes the sweet treat dumping ground. People always bring in sweet treats for my boss b/c she's a sugar junkie (though you'd never know it b/c she's super skinny) to butter her up, whatever, and instead of bringing just one for her, they bring a DOZEN! Normally, the cupcakes and what not are easily bypassed by me... but the cookies. Oh those danged cookies! with their crunchy softness and hardened icing... ugh...

Now my tummy is nauseated and very unhappy.

Keto was gone earlier this week by a binge on coco-chocs after a really really bad night with my son (his behavior was atrocious - at 6 years of age he was grounded to his room for the night). But, it'll be ok. Tomorrow night Brad and I are going out to dinner for Valentine's Day and I won't have to be over obsessed with what I'm ordering to maintain keto, etc. I'll get it back, just not today.

And tonight, I'll order hashbrowns with my before-class dinner. I've had a hankering for hashbrowns for weeks now. Get it all out of my system and start fresh again.

Ugh, f*cking sugar cookies...
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 02-14-2013 at 01:55 PM.

canio6 Guest
    Ugh, f*cking sugar cookies...
    Amen.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I was just in a cabinet under my oven and found a container of frosting. Could be in trouble.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I have been sized at Penny's before. I think you just have to get lucky to find someone good. I hate buying bras! They are expensive and the chances of getting one that fit is slim to none.

Sorry the sleep is so bad Jenn! That makes things so hard. I don't have a lot of suggestions to help. Have you thought of just letting him sleep with y'all? He will outgrow this but in the meantime maybe thats the best way to get some sleep?

Maybe Talbots or Penney's would be a better choice, but I haven't seen any women with tape measures around their necks at Penney's lately... and I don't shop Talbots...
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    oh no! Step away from the frosting! It is evil!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I was just in a cabinet under my oven and found a container of frosting. Could be in trouble.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs