Page 246 of 580 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 5796

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 246

Primal Fuel
    haha expensive bra stores suck to the high heavens but they definitely are worth it. I went and got fitted at one of those stores (if you have modesty issues, its not the kind of store for you) the "bra sizer woman" goes into a fitting room with you, demands that you take off your shirt and then preceeds to measure you. She then goes out to the floor room, picks the bras that will work for you and then PUTS THEM ON YOU and adjusts your boobs accordingly...lol

Honestly it was the least painful bra shopping trip that I went on (and the most expensive) I walked out with two every day bras and one special occasion bra for practically 200.00 *shudders* but id do it all over again...lol

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Brad would NOT be a good helper... if I needed them held up, he would be a good helper... measuring them... no. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Brad would NOT be a good helper... if I needed them held up, he would be a good helper... measuring them... no. lol
    Sounds like a dude after my own heart. Last night my wife said she needed new bras. I had no idea this was such an ordeal. Apparently we are going Monday. Should I just shoot myself now?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sounds like a dude after my own heart. Last night my wife said she needed new bras. I had no idea this was such an ordeal. Apparently we are going Monday. Should I just shoot myself now?
    If she does not know her exact size, yes...

If she does not know her exact size, yes...
    But then again, it may be fun to see your wife getting "sized" by another woman... provided she lets you watch.

But then again, it may be fun to see your wife getting "sized" by another woman... provided she lets you watch.
    I doubt she will. Also, she's been losing weight so I am guessing she does not know her new size.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I doubt she will. Also, she's been losing weight so I am guessing she does not know her new size.
    Well, if her sales person knows what she's doing, it will take her longer to decide which bras to buy than to be sized.

Well, if her sales person knows what she's doing, it will take her longer to decide which bras to buy than to be sized.
    Yeah, that is something else I don't get. Does it hold up your boobs? Can you see it through your shirt? If the answers to these questions are Yes and No then buy the damned thing already.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Seriously, I third her getting sized by a REAL sizer (Vicky's doesn't count.) I thought I was a 34C. I got sized and found out I was a 30DD. It's uncomfortable to get it done, but the bras are SO worth it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Does it hold up your boobs?
    Therein lies the issues. You can make a stab in the dark, but the wrong size bra will be uncomfortable and look bad to boot.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome