Page 245 of 593 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 5923

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 245

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I use the button on my computer that says prtsc/sysrq. That's the print screen button. Then you open MSPaint, paste it in and then cut out what you want to share.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Sorry just realised this was your journal. I view new posts and tend not to look which section posts are in
    ????

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I responded to your post about bad parenting letting your son sleep in your bed, and I just said it wasn't bad parenting, cos they don't need us forever He could be scared of something in his room maybe, have you talked through with him, if there is something wrong?
    I felt rude since its your journal.

Don't feel rude talking to me in my journal. It where I ask for advice on all things. We haven't talked to him very much about it, just asked him why he thinks he needs to be in our room and he always says "because I want to be with you".

Sleep chart from last night (includes yesterday's nap).

SleepFeb13-14.jpg

Much better than the night before. The first set of sleep patterns is the 3 hour nap Makenna and I took. Then the second is last night. Made it to bed about 11. The grey is where Makenna woke up overnight. The 4 am grey and 5 am grey is where Brad's alarm woke me up or where he woke me up to say goodbye before going to work.

canio6 Guest
    Good to hear you had a better night's sleep. I hope it turns into a trend.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good to hear you had a better night's sleep. I hope it turns into a trend.
    There's still LOTS of room for improvement, but it's better than the night before, so I'll take it. Feeling like my eyes are sleepy today though. Could be the magnesium I took before bed or it could be the lateness of bedtime (11:45ish).

Wearing a newish bra today. I got it at Lane Bryant a long time ago (they had a buy one get one free sale) when SIL and I went shopping. When I bought it, the gal told me that I would barely fit into their bras b/c I was too small (around the ribcage). I still managed to buy a few bras that fit, however, now that it fits in the band, it doesn't really fit in the cup... I think my D's are moving to C's... by the way, said bra is rather irritating b/c it's lacy and such, but it's black and hot pink! what's not to love??? Now, if only I didn't have class tonight and could model it for Brad... (wow! Where did THAT come from? Vitex or something must be working!! EEK!)

Speaking of modeling... I am noticing a significant change in my physique... slimmer in the waist. Now, if only my hips would follow suit...

Scale is being a bastard. It hit 182 yesterday (mid-day) but today it's back up to 183, almost 184. Bastardo!

Can't seem to get my BodyMedia Fit to talk to my phone anymore. It won't pair using bluetooth, which is frustrating. I've followed the directions on the website and still can't seem to get it to hook up. It's driving me bonkers b/c it was totally cool having them paired. Then I could look at my phone and get a live look at what I'd accomplished (steps, etc). I uploaded from the phone one time and now I can't get it to communicate anymore. *sigh* Oh well.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Wish I could find some well-fitting bras! They're expensive anyway =\.

Remember, sometimes the body will start shifting things before losing fat. Changes are good, even if it's not in the scale!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

They are expensive, and I don't think this one is well fitting... it seems to move around more than I want it to, despite being snug enough to create bulges. It feels like it's sliding down in the front. And it's underwire, so I'm more conscious of it b/c my "fat bras" are underwire free. Again, I'm not sure it fits properly, but it was fitted at the time. I wish I could get fitted without having to go to an expensive ass store to do it.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Could you get fitted and then not buy the bras at the expensive store? If you have a cloth tape measure, you could measure yourself (or get Brad's help, because you can mess up your measurements if you don't have your arms relaxed).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).