Page 238 of 590 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5894

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 238

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, the only driver I 'know' is Danica Patrick and I have no idea if she can drive. That said, yeah, her body is pretty amazing.
    I think she's only won a handful of races and she sucks in Stock Car. She's just a cash hound for any team. If she were a male, she would not have made it as far as she has.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think she's only won a handful of races and she sucks in Stock Car. She's just a cash hound for any team. If she were a male, she would not have made it as far as she has.
    She's pretty decent in Indy car... she's dating Ricky Stenhouse Jr now... Wondering how that'll turn out the first time she wrecks him. *snicker*

Brad loves Tony Stewart. Once when there was a delay of some sort in the middle of a race, Mark Martin was sitting on the inside retaining wall eating a sandwich. Tony was with him. One of the reporters asked Tony if he was going to take advantage of the delay and eat too. He responded with "Just because I'm a fat kid doesn't mean I have to eat all the time". Brad has loved him ever since for his sarcasm. (There was also a short period of time where his company sponsored Tony, so he got to talk to him for a short bit and got his autograph when Tony visited the plant). It was pretty cool for him.

But, back to the whole body weight thing... left side weight is kind of a good thing - keeps the left side on the ground when going around those corners to improve traction.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    But, back to the whole body weight thing... left side weight is kind of a good thing - keeps the left side on the ground when going around those corners to improve traction.
    LOL Yes, but if body weight were that easily manipulated/shifted we would all look like Greek gods/goddesses

LOL Yes, but if body weight were that easily manipulated/shifted we would all look like Greek gods/goddesses
    True.

Not to change the subject or anything, but I got an email from UPS today stating that my new Fit Link will arrive on Monday. Boooooooo.

Reduced a stressor today... I dropped a class I was taking for work (canio, maybe you will recognize the term DAU courses???). To further my career, I felt it necessary to take some Defense Acquisition University courses (DAU is the Army's "university" for job skills training - some jobs require certain levels of certification. Most around here require level 1 and level 2 in the logisitics field), but then my real "pay for" classes started and I got behind on the DAU course. There's no penalty to drop, so I decided to drop it instead of fretting over getting it done in the next 30 days. I have another course I've signed up for, but I have 3 months left before I have to have it completed and I think I'll be ok. that one's more of a listen in the background kind of course with minimal testing. DAU courses require 100% accuracy with the tests and you get only 3 shots at it... A bit tougher.

Lots of gut gurgling going on. Not sure what to think of that...

Oh, and picked up some vitex yesterday... It's a 400 mg dose. How much should I take a day to get this libido roaring??

canio6 Guest
    Reduced a stressor today... I dropped a class I was taking for work (canio, maybe you will recognize the term DAU courses???). To further my career, I felt it necessary to take some Defense Acquisition University courses
    Ah, yes, the lovely DAU. I often wonder if there is as much need for continued training and training and training in the real civillian world. And, while it is not DAU related, do I really need to attend an hour long class every year to tell me not to kill myself? Hmmm? Do I? Oh, and I am confused since it was 6 months since I took a sexual harrassment class, is it still not kosher to slap a female coworker on the butt and ask her to make me a sammich? I mean, if we don't sit through another 4 hour training block soon I might just lose my mind.

Good on you for relieving some stress. Also, good luck at getting a position more inline with your qualifications.

Ah, yes, the lovely DAU. I often wonder if there is as much need for continued training and training and training in the real civillian world. And, while it is not DAU related, do I really need to attend an hour long class every year to tell me not to kill myself? Hmmm? Do I? Oh, and I am confused since it was 6 months since I took a sexual harrassment class, is it still not kosher to slap a female coworker on the butt and ask her to make me a sammich? I mean, if we don't sit through another 4 hour training block soon I might just lose my mind.
    Check the boxes, my friend... just check the boxes.

But yes, I agree... yearly suicide prevention is a drag... the class always makes me cry b/c they have those people up there talking about losing their sons and the kids who lost their parent to suicide... seriously? Do you REALLY have to send me down that emotional roller coaster EVERY year??? Ugh...

My favorite of the yearly training is the human trafficking one... oh, and can't forget Constitution Day training. That one is VITALLY important. lolz

speaking of class... today is a research day. Gotta research corporate strategy, environmental scanning and vision formation... *fun*

canio6 Guest
    Check the boxes, my friend... just check the boxes.

But yes, I agree... yearly suicide prevention is a drag... the class always makes me cry b/c they have those people up there talking about losing their sons and the kids who lost their parent to suicide... seriously? Do you REALLY have to send me down that emotional roller coaster EVERY year??? Ugh...

My favorite of the yearly training is the human trafficking one... oh, and can't forget Constitution Day training. That one is VITALLY important. lolz
    Human trafficking is great fun, especially when you read the news and see Senators allegedly hooking up with underaged prostitutes. As for Constitution Day...well, rumor has it that one person can take the course and change the names on certificates 30 times...just a rumor of course...

Human trafficking is great fun, especially when you read the news and see Senators allegedly hooking up with underaged prostitutes. As for Constitution Day...well, rumor has it that one person can take the course and change the names on certificates 30 times...just a rumor of course...
    It's also just a rumor that you can click the links in TED and be done in a few seconds... or have a friend with administrator permissions (eh hem, me) who can change your status in TED from mandatory to complete. Of course, I have to see a certificate before I'll even entertain that idea.