Page 233 of 585 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 5844

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 233

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah for new toys! Have fun with it!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Having some new technology "figure it out" issues. I think it might be ok. Waiting for it to register that it's attached to my arm and to turn on.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yeah, it's not turning on... when I read troubleshooting pages, it tells me to ensure it's charged... well, it IS charged, so says BodyMedia Sync... plugged it back in for 15 minutes like it said. Flashing green light to indicate it's fully charged. Hopefully it'll turn on soon so I can go to bed.

Troubleshooting also says I should hear a tone when I press the status button, but I don't... only get a tone when I plug it in. I'm really disappointed that I can't get this thing to work after waiting 2 additional days to arrive... *sigh*

Ok. Talked to "Dave" at BodyMedia today after the device failed to turn on overnight. He did a troubleshoot and was surprised that it was making no noise at all, which told him the sensors are the problem. He wants me to update the firmware (software) on the device tonight and then try it again. If that doesn't work, then I have to get a replacement. Oy... First I had to wait 2 extra days to get my device b/c FedEx is a joke, and now I have to wait longer before using my awesome toy... Totally bummed right now.

Then, to make matters worse, the scale decided to go up 2 lbs. I had brats for dinner last night, so possibly excess sodium? Russian Circus may be on its way to town too, though, so who knows.

However, last night as I was playing around with the BodyMedia dealio, I synced it with MFP and it started telling me I needed to reduce my fat intake (73% is simply too much fat) and I need to watch my cholesterol intake (300mg is the suggested amount and I went well beyond that at 750 for the day... hehehehe ANYWAY, that part will probably get annoying fast, but before then I find it funny.

Also, which is weird, it told me I reached a milestone by burning 2500 calories yesterday... not sure how it can tell me that when it's NOT WORKING!! lol

Anyhow, I hope the firmware update is all it takes to get this thing working for me.

I was telling Brad all the things this thing is supposed to be able to do and when I said it would monitor my sleep, he was like "Really? That's kind of cool!" Being a sleep apnea sufferer, I'm thinking before long he's going to want one of his own. lol

I really wish my BM device was working. I'd be really excited to see how my workout looks.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    bummer........... I'm sorry :*( Are they going to send you a new one?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    bummer........... I'm sorry :*( Are they going to send you a new one?
    If the fix they sent instructions for does not work, then yes, they'll send me a new one. I asked on the BodyMedia facebook page and a guy started commenting saying that the firmware needing updated is a common problem and will most likely fix the problem. I hope he's right. I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to start using it.

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Jenn, Here is my new journal. It made me feel better typing it Thanks for all the encouragement!!!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77795.html
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to tell you, on peaceloveandlowcarb, the chicken parmasean meatballs are the bomb!
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I forgot to tell you, on peaceloveandlowcarb, the chicken parmasean meatballs are the bomb!
    We will try them. Thanks.