Page 230 of 590 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 5892

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 230

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I just used some of the overtime Brad got this week and the $25 gift card to Amazon he was given to order a BodyMedia Fit. After the fact, I realized I didn't go through Naiad's or Nameless's blogs to order it... That would have been a sizeable sale for them... damn it. Now I feel remorseful. I also signed up for Prime so I could take advantage of the reduced shipping rates. I figure I order enough stuff from them to justify the $79 a year.

man, I really wish I'd though to go through one of the blogs... I'm sorry ladies.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Oh, and my new toy will be here tomorrow.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Mine's pretty much dead, so I'm not worried about it. I may kick up one on healing myself, but don't hold your breath.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

well, you can carry your amazon widget to your new blog. I just spent $183 at Amazon... that coulda really given one of you a boost... so I feel badly, but it's done now.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Aw, no worries. If I make any wedding related orders through Amazon, I'll be sure to pop through either of your pages to see if you can't get that check someday .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Can't wait to see how you like the monitor. It syncs with MFP so very cool. I would like to get a new band for mine and maybe the watch monitor. I'll have to go ebay since mine is older.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Can't wait to see how you like the monitor. It syncs with MFP so very cool. I would like to get a new band for mine and maybe the watch monitor. I'll have to go ebay since mine is older.
    There are lots of bands and monitors on eBay.

Question for those who take 5-htp... can it be taken in the morning? I couldn't find anything about when it should be taken (except at bedtime) for best mood effects and I haven't downloaded The Mood Cure yet. Just wondering if I can take it in the morning if I feel especially moody. I only took one dose yesterday (at 3) as I forgot to take it around dinner, and I think that's why I feel moody right now.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    If it doesn't make you sleepy, you can take it in the morning. It's just more common that is makes people sleepy than not.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I can handle the sleepy with a nap on the weekends.

My Body Media Fit should be here today. So excited to see what my actual metabolic rate is. Wish I'd had it when I was grocery shopping so I could see how to adjust those days. Right now, I eat approximately 1500 calories and will allow myself to eat exercise calories if I'm still hungry, but according to MFP, my BMR is only like 1534 or something. That's bothersome if that's what I'm eating. Might explain why I've been stalled so long.

Also want to monitor my sleep. I was really moody this morning, but I got woken up by kids probably 4 times. I'm less cranky if I can wake up on my own, or at least have some time to myself before the demands of life set in (like a shower or getting ready for work). If I get woken up and have immediate demands (like on the weekends when my kids are asking for a million things right away, I tend to get grumpy). I'm hoping the 5-htp will help with this. Intend to increase my 100 mg a day dose to 150 mg a day to see if that helps (100 mg at dinner). AND, I'm going to stop taking it with meals after reading some info on the internet. If you take it with protein, the protein cobs onto it and it goes to body parts, not the brain... good to know.