Page 206 of 590 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 5892

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 206

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I could really go for a Mt. Dew right now. I'll refrain b/c I know Mt. Dew won't put money in my pocket (in fact, I'd have to spend some to get it), but this sucks. Rearranging bills in the budget, had to reverse the truck payment I made today so that we can make it the rest of the month. Thankfully my credit union is awesome like that.

I'm so over being broke...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I'm with you on being over being broke. I just got a bill from the hospital yesterday for $5514 for the ablation I had in August and they are expecting full payment on the 17th. Good luck with getting that money. I'm going to have to call them and see what they can do to help me on this. I might be able to budget in $10/month right now until November of this year. Damn bankruptcy.
    Georgette

I'm working with my credit union to get a debt consolidation loan (hopefully) so I can get rid of that damn credit card that's eating my payments. If I have to, I'll go to two banks and split the loan amount. I don't care. I want that effing credit card gone. Minimum payment is $250 a month and it's getting us NO WHERE!!!

I totally want to take a slow, mopey walk to get away for a while, but it's fracking cold outside... and windy. Cold I could probably handle... windy, not so much. *sigh* Spring, where are you???

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Don't let the financial stuff eat you up - just keep working at it until you find the right solution. Is it possible to take out a 2nd on the house to pay off the credit card? How 'bout selling some stuff on craigslist or ebay instead of giving it charity? Do have anything of value that you could really live without? Even something that is only worth a few hundred? Letting go of things that you can live without can ease the burden for another month until the big solution comes into focus. You mentioned all the kids books you have in storage - those sell big on ebay! as do toys and clothes that are in good condition. Too much "stuff" in the house can turn into cash in the hand if you take the time to make it work for you.

Good luck, Jenn --- getting the financial stessors out of your life will make everything easier!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

The credit union says we have too much unsecured debt to be eligible for a loan to pay off our unsecured debt... silly. If I have $5k in debt that I'm asking for a $5k loan to pay off, wouldn't they cancel each other out? So stupid. I'll have Brad talk to the lady at the bank in town. She never hesitates to give him money... *sigh*

Easier said than done, Tomi. When I see us make a $250 payment each month and it ONLY covers interest, I fret. I'll never get anywhere with it if I can ONLY make interest payments on it each month. Something has GOT to give.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    OK I am finally caught up on your journal You have had so many ups and downs. I really hope things improve this year for you.
    As for the sex drive, I have had none really for a long time, but things are starting to improve in that area especially with the eating moar fat. I feel amazing at the moment.
    Congrats on your weight loss so far and looking forward to keeping up with your progress

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Nice ticker Jenn
    Georgette

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Jenn, have you contacted the credit card company and asked for a lower interest rate? Or looked into a card with a low interest rate so you could transfer the amount you owe?