Page 168 of 577 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5761

Thread: My Journey from Sugar Burner to Fat Burner - jenn26point2's Primal Journal page 168

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm really glad it helped. I generally use my mood as one of my main reasons I went primal, as most people go "diet? You, of all people, don't need to lose weight!" (I live in West Texas, 5-20 lb overweight is thin here.) When I tell them it keeps me sane, I get the "whatever works for you, crazy lady" shrug.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Jenn --- expressing what is deep inside is HEALING! I'm so proud of you for putting that very personal and very scarey information out there for all to see. In truth and honesty - we find healing. Please don't take this down because it is proof that you are now willing to own and express what was happening deep inside you at a very difficult time in your life. When you offer up your success story for Mark's friday stories - I hope you will include all this in it.

We are sorta brought up to present ourselves as "having it all together" - but so few of us really do. Thanks for being willing to lay it all out there - you're brave and I admire you! I'm also VERY happy that you have found your way out of that dark time through simply changing your diet!! What a testimony you have in your primal journey!

I SOOOO want to hug you right now! {sqwinches!!!!}
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I SOOOO want to hug you right now! {sqwinches!!!!}
    If you did that, I'd probably cry. And I don't like crying.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    If you did that, I'd probably cry. And I don't like crying.
    Tears are cleansing to the soul! But they also make a mess of your make-up!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Jenn, thank you for being brave. Thank you for sharing your pain and not being ashamed.

As a fellow anxiety/depression warrior, I have also been to the bottom of the barrel and had some dark thoughts.

It is SOOOOOO important for women to share these experiences. Knowing that you are not alone, that others have faced similar things strengthens us as a community of women, and in turn our world. We are only as sick as our secrets (wise words from my therapist who helped me heal my anxiety).

Thank you again for being so brave.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Tears are cleansing to the soul! But they also make a mess of your make-up!
    I don't wear make-up, so I'm ok there... but they make my face beet red for the rest of the day, and THAT is what I want to avoid... plus, the drained feeling you get after having a good cry. I'd like to avoid that drained feeling.

thats why I try to save my crying time for bed............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. but then I wake up with puffy eyes.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Man... keeping it even between friends when ordering from their Amazon widgets is difficult... lol I think I got it as close as I possibly can.

From Naiad, I ordered a Kindle book (9.98), NOW Double Strength Cod Liver Oil (12.42), a red power ranger action figure (6.95) and a blue power ranger action figure (6.99) for a total of 36.38.

From Tash, I ordered a Bubble Guppies DVD (9.96), Tangled DVD (14.69), a gold power ranger action figure (7.49) and the Land Before Time DVD (4.99) for a total of 37.13.

That is absolutely the closest I can get it... lol I had to order my Maca separately to keep from driving myself nuts trying to get it closer and give someone credit for everything I am ordering.

I will place my order tomorrow.

OH, and all items qualified for free shipping.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Hey, don't worry about it. It's going to take forever for any of us to get to the minimum for a payout anyway!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).